[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest c300fan

Viber no sound. But skype works.

Unencrypted open wifi hotspot does not work at all at blade iii.

Camera green screen . :((((

Edited by c300fan

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Now, i get back to stock German to try everything all over again... can´t have CWM working.

I make everything like in the other 5 or 6 times, the process is complete and says it´s OK but when i try to go to CWM it appears the stock one.

I´m still stuck in Stock German Rom but now whitout CWM.

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Guest _InCoGnIt_

Install again CWM (using adb / fastboot).

That´s what i did, like the other few times i made this process. It´s the first time that doesn´t work and i don´t know why :blink:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash reovery recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img

fastboot reboot

Guest zloduh

That´s what i did, like the other few times i made this process. It´s the first time that doesn´t work and i don´t know why :blink:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash reovery recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img

fastboot reboot

try adb reboot recovery

Guest _InCoGnIt_

try adb reboot recovery

Same thing, right to stock recovery.

After a while i typed adb boot recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img and went right to cwm. Iwas able to install CM10 but when i rebooted to recovery, the stock one appear again.

I try the wifi and still dead. :angry2:

I think i´m gonna make a paper weight with the phone :P

Edited by _InCoGnIt_

Guest papars

Same thing, right to stock recovery.

After a while i typed adb boot recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img and went right to cwm. Iwas able to install CM10 but when i rebooted to recovery, the stock one appear again.

I try the wifi and still dead. :angry2:

I think i´m gonna make a paper weight with the phone :P

This wont work. Basically you are booting CWM, not writing to the phone.

If you can boot to the CWM (as you say) then flash the CWM zip it should install it on the phone.

Guest _InCoGnIt_

This wont work. Basically you are booting CWM, not writing to the phone.

If you can boot to the CWM (as you say) then flash the CWM zip it should install it on the phone.

i will try that ;)

Thanks papars.

Guest thmnss

I'm exactly the same problem as you, I can not install any other recovery or cwm, tried quite a few times already and nothing .. I'm just stuck to the Medion recovery ... I do not know what to do in order to install cwm again ...

already got ... I installed the CM10.1 doing:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img

Install the ROM CM10.1

Flash the recovery-clockwork-6.0.2.7-atlas40.zip

And it worked, not sure why but I have already CWM again :)

Edited by thmnss

Guest _InCoGnIt_

I'm exactly the same problem as you, I can not install any other recovery or cwm, tried quite a few times already and nothing .. I'm just stuck to the Medion recovery ... I do not know what to do in order to install cwm again ...

already got ... I installed the CM10.1 doing:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot boot recovery-cwm6027-atlas40.img

Install the ROM CM10.1

Flash the recovery-clockwork-6.0.2.7-atlas40.zip

And it worked, not sure why but I have already CWM again :)

Thanks man, i got cwm again by your method :D

Guest x6itru

I have small problem with WiFi on blade 3, when I trying to download anything it just lost connection. ( I can browse the net but can't download anything.)

Guest marink02

I found out that there is a problem with bluetooth audio streaming in this ROM, after changing sample rate value for ad2p in /system/etc/audio_policy.conf from 48000 to 44100 and rebooting it works with some minor glitches.

When calling the other person cant hear me and this is very random, reboot fixes this sometimes. Any1 got issues like this? This also happened with Aurora borealis.

Guest x6itru

When calling the other person cant hear me and this is very random, reboot fixes this sometimes. Any1 got issues like this? This also happened with Aurora borealis.

I'm almost sure that it is hardware issue :)

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaT: In later versions of the kernel will be possible GPU overclock ? :)

No, never heard of any version of Adreno GPU being overclocked on any device.

There's different audio system setup (routing etc) in CyanogenMod ROMs and stock based ROMs (Aurora Borealis). That might indicate a hardware issue.

Guest phaapane

So I guess its a hardware problem. Is there any method to revert back to stock? Oh and I dont have backup of stock rom, stupid me..

Yes there is and you can download the stock rom(s) from ZTE's homepage.

Just install the stock recovery and continue from there.

You can get the stock recovery here (Konsta's thread)

Here's a link to Elisa's stock ICS (Finnish)

Guest DiegordC

I have some bugs on this ROM:)

Using it for 3 weeks now and it is just great.

1. Sometimes, when I turn On or Off WiFi phone just freezes and I have to remove the battery. Sometimes just freezes for 10 seconds and after that everything is OK.

2. I can't adjust hardware buttons. Making them to do nothing is possible, but making "search" do anything else doesn't work.

3. Last couple days I noticed that it disconnects from my home WiFi and then it doesn't recognize any WIFi network. Then I have to press refresh or turn off then on WiFi.

First two problems were on every CM10 release and I did every wipe and format needed.

Yes there is and you can download the stock rom(s) from ZTE's homepage.

Just install the stock recovery and continue from there.

You can get the stock recovery here (Konsta's thread)

Here's a link to Elisa's stock ICS (Finnish)

Thanks, but I'm getting signature verification error when installing stock rom in stock recovery

edit: nvm, got it working

Edited by vesu

Guest GizmoTheGreen

No, never heard of any version of Adreno GPU being overclocked on any device.

pretty sure the htc sensations Adreno 220 was being overklocked in custom kernels/roms

Guest KonstaT

pretty sure the htc sensations Adreno 220 was being overklocked in custom kernels/roms

Ok, overclocked Adreno200 then. ;)

any update??? radio???

No, I already said the latest build was the final. CM10 is pretty much dead anyway. There's nothing happening in CyanogenMod upstream for 4.1 jellybean - it's all about CM10.1 now. There hasn't been any significant changes on our device either. If I did a new build today, it would be pretty much the same as the previous one. And what needs to be updated anyway? FM radio is not going to happen...