[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

and beaming them back again hdpi. :D

http://db.tt/TH6UyFhW

nb, id double check the count, git stated 48 files changed, I only got 21? :)

Multiple resolutions. I only zipped the highest resolution to avoid duplicates.

42 files were changed, half of which was the higher resolution. That makes 21.

Edited by omegavesko

Guest omegavesko

Oh :) been off for a while ... Each commit in github can be downloaded using the "raw" button.

Can you download all the commited files that way or just individual ones?

Ahh... Not in this case. Only whole project can be downloaded as zip. In case of framework thats almost 700mb

Anyway... I thinh we need all 42. 21 are for 360px layout and another 21 for 1000px layout

Now I see your point. we can create 42 hdpis from 21 of highest res

Edited by C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Ahh... Not in this case. Only whole project can be downloaded as zip. In case of framework thats almost 700mb

Anyway... I thinh we need all 42. 21 are for 360px layout and another 21 for 1000px layout

Ah. I looked for a native way to get all the files (without cloning the entire thing) and couldn't find one. Good to know I wasn't just being dumb. :P

I can do all 42 real quick, just give me a minute.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

@C3C0 hardware keys backlight is off and I am unable to get recent apps when I long press the home button, also do is there is any chance to get int2ext working?

Guest plegdroid
New icons applied. Now just to make a decision if we want them that way.

Phone status bar at stock DPI (240)

post-932905-0-41525000-1360362675_thumb.

Tables status bar at 140 DPI

post-932905-0-55744000-1360362691_thumb.

personal opinion, prefer the new over the solid old ones :) what's your view? :)

My first reaction was like "damn that's big" but since I like status bar at 200 DPI I find them OK.

Previously I couldn't see s***t (especially battery percent) when at 200DPi so I had to go a bit higher.

And the new ones work better with per-app coloring (signal bars)

The nice thing about circle battery is that it sets its size according to wifi icon size (I was afraid that it will be smaller than the others but it smartly adjusted itself)

I kinda like the old ones, never been a fan of circle percentage. But don't worry about it, i don't wanna be 'that' guy lol. 3.00 already? You guys don't mess about :)