[ROM] ParanoidAndroid Blade 3.68 AOSPA 4.2.2 [Updated 18/7/13]

Guest zeelog

Tell me please, why i don't have tiles in status bar on ROMs, which were ported from AOSP (this Paranoid and my Blade port of Skate's RootBox)? Clicking on the icon does nothing.

P.S. Sorry my eng.

Edited by Ty3uK

Guest Sluysen

How does it work to update with goomanager? I started up my 3G this morning and it said that there were updates for Gapps and the rom. But i'd like to know the procedure first so I can do it safely :P

How does it work to update with goomanager? I started up my 3G this morning and it said that there were updates for Gapps and the rom. But i'd like to know the procedure first so I can do it safely :P

on the first page of this thread : Ignore any GOO GAPPS Update notifications - as for the rom update notification, you still have to flash it via cwm recovery - download rom, boot into recovery, select rom file which you downloaded (usually under goomanager folder, if you didn't change the path) then flash gapps package from the 1st post. Backup any dpi changes from hybrid properties, before updating rom - these get overwritten and you'll need to restore them after

can you add transparency on statusbar?

already answered you on a separate thread, transparency is included in hybrid properties - paranoidandroid settings - status bar

Guest reluctant_traveller

Zeelog; Can you add the LED freq. multiplier to enable the laser pointer?

Also, if you could hack the camera code to use negative light? we can take pictures in the dark too then.

Also, could you turn on the PoA (Power over Airwave) so we can get limitless battery capacity wherever there is a cellular signal?

I was wondering if you could also alter the wifi code to allow me to use the phone as a mobile microwave to heat my coffee? ;)

Guest kamal_saran

Also, if you could hack the camera code to use negative light? we can take pictures in the dark too then.

Also, could you turn on the PoA (Power over Airwave) so we can get limitless battery capacity wherever there is a cellular signal?

I was wondering if you could also alter the wifi code to allow me to use the phone as a mobile microwave to heat my coffee? ;)

That is just awesome......I Mean PoA ........:lol:come on.......:lol:

Edited by kamal_saran

Guest kamal_saran
very very big lags , please fix lags

Strange .....for me it's the smoothest ROM I have tried....can you explain your problem a bit....may problem is in something else:rolleyes:

Guest Sluysen

It's also proving very laggy for me.

When I push power button to wake the phone up, the button leds light up, but it takes atleast 15 seconds for the screen to light.

Same with starting up simple things like messages and music. Takes atleast 10 seconds to start up. Also very random crashed of Apps, yesterday music app crashed like 3 times in 1 hour

Guest rabaip

Is there a sim card in your phone? When I first flashed this rom, I didn't have a sim card and I lagged too. Then I turned airplane mode on and it became butter smooth.

Guest zeelog

very very big lags , please fix lags

It's also proving very laggy for me.

When I push power button to wake the phone up, the button leds light up, but it takes atleast 15 seconds for the screen to light.

Same with starting up simple things like messages and music. Takes atleast 10 seconds to start up. Also very random crashed of Apps, yesterday music app crashed like 3 times in 1 hour

try full wipe and reflash, unless as indicated above...

Guest zeelog

new build up:

CHANGELOG:

7/MAR/13

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-100800.zip

Synced with PA3.1

Added FM Radio + RDS Support (Credit daemond/konstat)

Added launcher settings *

Added option to enable/disable H/W acceleration in lockscreen

Integrated SuperSU in settings

AOSP fixed starting windows memory leak

Updated Quick settings + added more tiles

Further PIE enhancements + fixes

*by default only 3 icons appear in dock, simply enter launcher settings and select a higher value in horizontal icons (usually 5)

Edited by zeelog

Guest zeelog

Good job on this rom

but

in 2.66 is a button in status bar to enable usb tethering...

it is possible to add this to Toolbars->Custom tiles->Tiels and layout...

Thx

it has been included on today's build

Guest matcho13579

You made my day bro :D

Guest zeelog

Are the apps supposed to be this close together?

you need to adjust that from launcher settings, either long press on home screen to bring up launcher settings or by pressing menu key > launcher settings > homescreen > grid size > select some higher values - in dock adjust number of icons (horizontal) to 5

Guest zeelog

Why my keyboard didn't show?

I love this rom, but thebkeyboard doesn't show in the latest build...

did you full wipe before flashing this rom ? (especially if you came from another rom) - also, check system partition size - you must have at least 160mb

Guest KindredPhantom

you need to adjust that from launcher settings, either long press on home screen to bring up launcher settings or by pressing menu key > launcher settings > homescreen > grid size > select some higher values - in dock adjust number of icons (horizontal) to 5

Thanks.

Guest emotty

new build up:

CHANGELOG:

7/MAR/13

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-100800.zip

Synced with PA3.1

Added FM Radio + RDS Support (Credit daemond/konstat)

Added launcher settings *

Added option to enable/disable H/W acceleration in lockscreen

Integrated SuperSU in settings

AOSP fixed starting windows memory leak

Updated Quick settings + added more tiles

Further PIE enhancements + fixes

*by default only 3 icons appear in dock, simply enter launcher settings and select a higher value in horizontal icons (usually 5)

Guest zeelog

Having trouble with bluetooth, it can't find any other phones/devices and nor can other phones/devices find it.

unfortunately bluetooth is a bit erratic, you need to switch off/on bluetooth sometimes to activate it properly

Guest zeelog

new build up:

http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/blade/pa_blade-3.15-23MAR2013-121303.zip

Replaced FM app with EFFEM (credit daemond,konstat)

Backport Bluetooth UHID driver from linux 3.8 (Credit plaguedbypenguins,konstat)

Added support for various Bluetooth input devices (BT Keyboards/Mice)

Fixed FM audio routing

Added new toggles:

PIE, Volume Control

Fixed 2G/3G toggle

Added CM quiet hours