[ROM] ParanoidAndroid Blade 3.68 AOSPA 4.2.2 [Updated 18/7/13]

Guest zeelog

Guest gunnergarp

Zeelog - Re bt progress in latest builds of PAC and PA. Have loaded 9th June recent build of both. Previous builds would connect bt (to my wireless speaker) with some repeat tries (i.e. turn blade bt off and on and speaker off and on a few times) and then connect happens and plays music well. Now bt reliably connects without retries, but music does not play well at all, is very distorted almost as if the music connection is repeatedly resyncing causing a wow-wow-wow noise. Hope this feedback helps debug.

Guest gunnergarp

Hi Zeelog, I just realised that the bt problems I now have with 9 June version is similar to the problems I had previously before the 23/MAR/13 version where you added "Backport Bluetooth UHID driver from linux 3.8 / Added support for various Bluetooth input devices (BT Keyboards/Mice)" Could some of this been lost and need re-inserting?

Guest zeelog

Zeelog - Re bt progress in latest builds of PAC and PA. Have loaded 9th June recent build of both. Previous builds would connect bt (to my wireless speaker) with some repeat tries (i.e. turn blade bt off and on and speaker off and on a few times) and then connect happens and plays music well. Now bt reliably connects without retries, but music does not play well at all, is very distorted almost as if the music connection is repeatedly resyncing causing a wow-wow-wow noise. Hope this feedback helps debug.

many thanks for your feedback, will try to get hold of a bt headset and test further, once again thanks.

Hi Zeelog, I just realised that the bt problems I now have with 9 June version is similar to the problems I had previously before the 23/MAR/13 version where you added "Backport Bluetooth UHID driver from linux 3.8 / Added support for various Bluetooth input devices (BT Keyboards/Mice)" Could some of this been lost and need re-inserting?

don't think so, bt keyboard/mouse still seem to be working fine on the latest build

Guest zeelog

Is Halo coming in a future update?

yes, it's on the way ;)

it would be great if you could make a list of things that are working and not working

check OP (1st page), under known issues

Guest zeelog

new build up:

13/JUN/2013

http://goo.im/devs/z...2013-142226.zip

Add HALO )))

Fix native bluetooth tethering (internet sharing over bt)

Lock Screen: add initial hide hints option

for those who are not familiar with halo (including me :P !!!) you might want to check this out:

,I'm pretty sure you'll find more videos related to this feature. Halo can be activated from the status bar notification drawer, additional halo options can be found under settings > toolbars.....some hints: halo > swipe up to dismiss messages, halo < swipe down to hide further, halo > swipe left/right to open app dialogue box.

Guest zeelog

S2E? I can't find it on g. Play

PS. Great rom, but w/n s2e it's useless due to low internal memory.

there's no official support for s2e on android 4.2.2, so you're not going to find it in google play store. There is a modified version by KonstaT, which I used to include in previous releases of this rom, but still it's behavior can be somehow temperamental. Alternatively you can try using this ,though personally I never used it, so I can't help much in this area.

My settings app FC's if I click toolbars. Do I have to wipe to solve it? I updated from 3.51 to the newest

either that, or try format system, followed by rom & gapps

Guest gunnergarp

Hi Zeelog, tried PAC dated 14 June and PA dated 13 June, bt connection with my wireless speaker has reverted back to needing multiple attempts to connect but once connected plays music well. So I guess that is better than previous version. PAC took a long time to stabilise on first boot, e.g. status bar and pie did not come up for 30 mins and several reboots. Not complaining just feedback. Halo seems like fun. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Guest r.omega888

Helo!

Is there a way to change the settings layout? First of all i would like to use the old one panel look and add sliders for the GPS and Mobil networks.

Anyway its looks great and i didnt find any bugs so far!

Guest zeelog

Helo!

Is there a way to change the settings layout? First of all i would like to use the old one panel look and add sliders for the GPS and Mobil networks.

Anyway its looks great and i didnt find any bugs so far!

yes you can change the settings layout: quickest method (assuming that you have quicksettings & hybrid properties tile enabled): open settings > then open quick settings (tiles) from status bar & select settings hybrid tile > in the pop up window: put size value to 240dpi & layout select 1. 360p or else you can open settings > hybrid properties > click on paranoidandroid settings (top part) > apps > (wait for the apps to load) > in the apps search for 'settings', tap on 'settings' > in size value slide to 240 , layout select 1. 360p.

Guest r.omega888

yes you can change the settings layout: quickest method (assuming that you have quicksettings & hybrid properties tile enabled): open settings > then open quick settings (tiles) from status bar & select settings hybrid tile > in the pop up window: put size value to 240dpi & layout select 1. 360p or else you can open settings > hybrid properties > click on paranoidandroid settings (top part) > apps > (wait for the apps to load) > in the apps search for 'settings', tap on 'settings' > in size value slide to 240 , layout select 1. 360p.

Thank you!

Guest zeelog

How do I access the quick settings panel?

For some reason it just wont open for me :(

try settings > toolbars > & enable quick pulldown

Guest zeelog

Tried and doesnt work..

did you install gapps after rom ? otherwise it won't work, also make sure your system partition is at least 160mb.

Guest antmanfersil

One of the best rom's i've ever saw...

i have one problem so far: the notification bar sometimes disappear. i have to go to power menu and select fullscreen mode. Is there anyway to avoid this ?

P.S.: Would you recommend this rom or pacman one ? Because i'm totally in love with your work so far.

Guest ezpc98

I've been on Swidish Snow RLS7 for quite sometime and now looking to give the phone a new look.

Phone is TPT upgraded GEN2 with System partition 128Mb, Data 326Mb & Cache 42Mb.

Will this ROM work on GEN2 & what should be the optimum partition size?

I've not flashed ROM for long so guide me how to I change system partition size if need to be.

Edited by ezpc98