libhoudini installed??

Guest zakariahassen

Guest zakariahassen

hi after root i wanted to apply the labhoudini patch to make some games work fine but when i use the aio to update labhoudini i have this

267865_339376866181786_2003082342_n.jpg

is it installed ?? there is no difference in app performance and compabilty one more thing after this my phone have a black screen i have to close with the off bottom and open it again manually help please

Guest i am not a hacker

Oh. To fix that, open the AIO Setup on your PC and download the Xolo zip. Then open the normal tool, plug the phone in, and if it recognises the device, use the fix brick option.

If it doesn't recognise it, then start again. Unplug the phone, turn it off by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Then give it a few seconds while you do nothing. Then hold the volume down button and the power button for 20 seconds until there is a blue android - the bootloader mode. Then open the aio tool, plug the phone in and do the fix brick option (1). It should say something on the device about the file being pushed to it. It should then reboot and work.

Remember to download the xolo zip using the aio setup before the whole thing!

Guest zakariahassen

the black screen is only after the labhoudini apdate after that i can reboot the phonr manually and it's ok y should i use the fix brick?? my probleme is after the labhoudini apdate there is no deiiference in applications the same games won't work for me that's all

Guest zakariahassen

i'am realy disappointed i thought this will give me the opportunity to play gangstar rio spiderman batman i bought all those games from play store it says it's compatible with my devise but after purshazing none of them works for me :(