• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

CM-10 MODS COLLECTION[26.5][TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, TRANSPARENT BUBBLE MMS, CENTER CLOCK, BRIGHTNESS SLIDER, AND MORE,,,]

173 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

yup :)

you can try those with cm10 based pacman. Not 4.2.2

But you will lose lots of ui features, if its working...

So i dont recommend to do that.

Posted · Report post

post-952889-0-01225800-1356377044_thumb.jpg

not so visible here.. The rounded corners are native to MIUI roms.. Look at the 4 corners of the main app

Posted · Report post

Oh, you mean those rounded app corners, but, sorry, i have no idea how to make those,,,

Posted · Report post

thanxxx mahn for transparent dark apps !

Bt could u plz make it for any cm9 ROM??

Posted · Report post

thanxxx mahn for transparent dark apps !

Bt could u plz make it for any cm9 ROM??

Yes, i will do when i have time...

But, i have warned, transparent dark apps mod doesnt look good always, example: you press long link in browser, popup appears, but you see only wallpaper, not browser!

And other: you will lose animations with apps. which uses transparent bg. and those apps works allmost slowly,,,

So i dont like this mod, but of course some peoples can live with it,,,still thx for advance

Posted · Report post

post-952889-0-01225800-1356377044_thumb.jpg

not so visible here.. The rounded corners are native to MIUI roms.. Look at the 4 corners of the main app

what rom are you using?

Posted · Report post

what rom are you using?

that's from MIUI

Posted · Report post

that's from MIUI

Maybe we can get rounded corners, if w mod rounded corners to default dark background...

Posted · Report post

Yes, i will do when i have time...

But, i have warned, transparent dark apps mod doesnt look good always, example: you press long link in browser, popup appears, but you see only wallpaper, not browser!

And other: you will lose animations with apps. which uses transparent bg. and those apps works allmost slowly,,,

So i dont like this mod, but of course some peoples can live with it,,,still thx for advance

Actually Chinese blade users ( me too ) face delay in opening of settings menu in CM9 nd CM10 .. Bt after applying your Mod it opens in just a sec :D so all chinese blade users are happy with this mod..

And abt CM9 , i am telling u it becoz CM10 takes a lot of RAM nd chinese blade have just 256 mb ram ! So it will be better if we use CM9 .. Hope so u can understand ! Chinese blade users have a lott of hope from u ..

If possible plz try my friend !

Thankyou!

Posted · Report post

Actually Chinese blade users ( me too ) face delay in opening of settings menu in CM9 nd CM10 .. Bt after applying your Mod it opens in just a sec :D so all chinese blade users are happy with this mod..

And abt CM9 , i am telling u it becoz CM10 takes a lot of RAM nd chinese blade have just 256 mb ram ! So it will be better if we use CM9 .. Hope so u can understand ! Chinese blade users have a lott of hope from u ..

If possible plz try my friend !

Thankyou!

So,you tested it?

Which ROM I need to mod it?there is many cm9

Posted · Report post

Yeah i tested it nd its working Awesome !

AOKP cm9 will do !

Posted · Report post

Yeah i tested it nd its working Awesome !

AOKP cm9 will do !

You mean aokp remix? I will do for eco cm9 too

Posted · Report post

Confirmed apktool working with 4.2.2, so i will release 4.2 mods soon :)

Unfortunately transparent statusbar is not possible, before someone hacks it and it can be ported to blade,,, or if someone knows how to :(

But there are still many tweaks for 4.2

Posted · Report post

You mean aokp remix? I will do for eco cm9 too

Yeah aokp remix coz the CM9 which chinese blade users use are mostly based on AOKP REMIX !

Posted · Report post

Yeah aokp remix coz the CM9 which chinese blade users use are mostly based on AOKP REMIX !

i will try when i have time

Posted · Report post

Updated!

If you are using none of zips 1-4, reflash them plz.

Works fine with daemond latest build.

Posted · Report post

Hey, mates! Do you think that I need to keep this up and update? Or is this much for cm10? I am still releasing update for this, at wednesday if I have time...

But is this worth of keep updating?

Posted · Report post

transparency is cool :) nice thread!!

Posted · Report post

Hello where's the links download plizz? I don't see! thanks! :(

Posted · Report post

Hey, nice to see that you like my thread. I'll keeo this up.

Download links are at the first page. Click it. Gdrive opens. Then click the file. Click it. You seevmore files. At the top you see box called file. Click it and hit download. If you have problems, report there plz

Posted · Report post

11t28og.jpg

links problem here!

Posted · Report post

Wtf? Is gdrive down?

Posted · Report post

Wtf? Is gdrive down?

yes i think , upload it on mediafire ":3

Posted · Report post

Yes I will make mediafire account tomorrow. I got fed up of gdrive. I have always got probs with it

Posted · Report post

Created account to mediafire, I will try to upload and share stuff tomorrow!