CM-10 MODS COLLECTION[26.5][TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, TRANSPARENT BUBBLE MMS, CENTER CLOCK, BRIGHTNESS SLIDER, AND MORE,,,]

Guest peetu20

Guest ziyan

Do you mean brightness slider? Like in touchwiz roms?

Maybe you can explain bit more?

No, I mean the automatic brightness. For example, cover the brightness sensor with your hands, and turn it on. The screen will be dark. Now, let some light reach the sensor - the brightness will change instantly, without any transition or animation.

Do the same with, for example, PAC 4.2 - the brightness change will have a transition. It wont change from 0 to 100% instantly, it will go through every percent in a second I think - so it looks cool. Stock 2.2 did this too, and some CM9 and CM10 (maybe PAC CM10, I don't remember) too.

Alternatively, you can test it with the brightness slider: set it to the lowest value, then to the highest. If you see a transition, not an instant 0 to 100% change, it works.

Edited by ziyan

Guest peetu20

No, I mean the automatic brightness. For example, cover the brightness sensor with your hands, and turn it on. The screen will be dark. Now, let some light reach the sensor - the brightness will change instantly, without any transition or animation.

Do the same with, for example, PAC 4.2 - the brightness change will have a transition. It wont change from 0 to 100% instantly, it will go through every percent in a second I think - so it looks cool. Stock 2.2 did this too, and some CM9 and CM10 (maybe PAC CM10, I don't remember) too.

Alternatively, you can test it with the brightness slider: set it to the lowest value, then to the highest. If you see a transition, not an instant 0 to 100% change, it works.

hmm, I dont know, I will take a look to it. But I afraid, I cannot fix it without guide :(

Guest peetu20

hmm, I dont know, I will take a look to it. But I afraid, I cannot fix it without guide :(

Guest peetu20

Hey, yes, I can do them. Staying to cm10 may be good decision, if you want to use my mods. I have noticed that cm10.1 scrolling lags much more thank in cm10 or cm9 :(

But maybe you can move to cm10.1 when I get transparent statusbar hack for it :D

Guest peetu20

I will update this tomorrow(hopefully), please do not flash those mods to the newest daemond build(28.3), coz I am not sure,will the famous graphig gliches been gone, if we use outdated SystemUI.apk anf android.policy jar,,,

Guest peetu20

I'm in CM10 (Daemond) 28/03 and everything is ok!

Could you do the mms bubbles? :blush: :wub:

Be patient :)

I am bit busy, I am right now making build environment to compile cm10.1, and then hack transparent statusbar for it, but I promise too make it.

I am just busy with ubuntu right now, maybe I will install apktool to it too

Guest peetu20

Sorry, ok, no problem! :blush:

Patience is not one of my qualities! :P

No need to apologize :)

I have now downloaded 4 gigs source code lets see if wonder happens and I can compile :D

Guest peetu20

thanks! :-D

Can you confirrm that bubbles are OK? I am at cm10.1 as daily, so I cant test bubbles, coz I havent sent any mms under cm10 :D

Guest adipec

I tested mms and there is just a bug in the date and time in the message, there is a white rectangle instead!

i have the same(bug in the date and time in the message)

Guest peetu20

I tested mms and there is just a bug in the date and time in the message, there is a white rectangle instead!

i have the same(bug in the date and time in the message)

Ok, I know that bug, I will fix it as soon I have time :)