• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

CM-10 MODS COLLECTION[26.5][TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, TRANSPARENT BUBBLE MMS, CENTER CLOCK, BRIGHTNESS SLIDER, AND MORE,,,]

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you mean brightness slider? Like in touchwiz roms?

Maybe you can explain bit more?

Posted (edited)

Do you mean brightness slider? Like in touchwiz roms?

Maybe you can explain bit more?

No, I mean the automatic brightness. For example, cover the brightness sensor with your hands, and turn it on. The screen will be dark. Now, let some light reach the sensor - the brightness will change instantly, without any transition or animation.

Do the same with, for example, PAC 4.2 - the brightness change will have a transition. It wont change from 0 to 100% instantly, it will go through every percent in a second I think - so it looks cool. Stock 2.2 did this too, and some CM9 and CM10 (maybe PAC CM10, I don't remember) too.

Alternatively, you can test it with the brightness slider: set it to the lowest value, then to the highest. If you see a transition, not an instant 0 to 100% change, it works.

Edited by ziyan

Posted

No, I mean the automatic brightness. For example, cover the brightness sensor with your hands, and turn it on. The screen will be dark. Now, let some light reach the sensor - the brightness will change instantly, without any transition or animation.

Do the same with, for example, PAC 4.2 - the brightness change will have a transition. It wont change from 0 to 100% instantly, it will go through every percent in a second I think - so it looks cool. Stock 2.2 did this too, and some CM9 and CM10 (maybe PAC CM10, I don't remember) too.

Alternatively, you can test it with the brightness slider: set it to the lowest value, then to the highest. If you see a transition, not an instant 0 to 100% change, it works.

hmm, I dont know, I will take a look to it. But I afraid, I cannot fix it without guide :(

Posted

hmm, I dont know, I will take a look to it. But I afraid, I cannot fix it without guide :(

Posted

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2189383

What do you guys say about this. Is this worth of porting?

And do not ask it for cm10.1, it wont work(yet)

But I am just asking, is there really peoples, who wants this?

Posted

I will stay CM10, can you do the same mod transparent MMS bubbles that CM10.1? :wub: :blush:

Posted

Hey, yes, I can do them. Staying to cm10 may be good decision, if you want to use my mods. I have noticed that cm10.1 scrolling lags much more thank in cm10 or cm9 :(

But maybe you can move to cm10.1 when I get transparent statusbar hack for it :D

Posted

Thanks great!

I don't go on CM10.1, not for the moment, many applications do not work! ;-)

Posted

Ye, just give me some time, I am not at cm10 right now...

Posted

I will update this tomorrow(hopefully), please do not flash those mods to the newest daemond build(28.3), coz I am not sure,will the famous graphig gliches been gone, if we use outdated SystemUI.apk anf android.policy jar,,,

Posted

Thanks! :-)

I'm under the CM10 (26/02), I do not update! ;-)

Posted

Thanks! :-)

I'm under the CM10 (26/02), I do not update! ;-)

hmm, I recommend to update to latest version...

Posted

I do not know, I'll see!

Posted

I'm in CM10 (Daemond) 28/03 and everything is ok!

Could you do the mms bubbles? :blush: :wub:

Posted

I'm in CM10 (Daemond) 28/03 and everything is ok!

Could you do the mms bubbles? :blush: :wub:

Be patient :)

I am bit busy, I am right now making build environment to compile cm10.1, and then hack transparent statusbar for it, but I promise too make it.

I am just busy with ubuntu right now, maybe I will install apktool to it too

Posted

Sorry, ok, no problem! :blush:

Patience is not one of my qualities! :P

Posted

Sorry, ok, no problem! :blush:

Patience is not one of my qualities! :P

No need to apologize :)

I have now downloaded 4 gigs source code lets see if wonder happens and I can compile :D

Posted

Updated!

All zips works fine with latest daemond build, and addded transparent mms beta version

Posted

thanks! :-D

Posted

thanks! :-D

Can you confirrm that bubbles are OK? I am at cm10.1 as daily, so I cant test bubbles, coz I havent sent any mms under cm10 :D

Posted

I'll try!!

Posted

I tested mms and there is just a bug in the date and time in the message, there is a white rectangle instead!

Posted

I tested mms and there is just a bug in the date and time in the message, there is a white rectangle instead!

i have the same(bug in the date and time in the message)

Posted

i have the same(bug in the date and time in the message)

Ok, I know that bug, I will fix it as soon I have time :)

Posted

:-)