ZTE Acqua stock ROMs

Guest KonstaT

Guest SandStorm_RS

btw just noticed, ricardo, when you are int recovery, when you are on the menu to install zip from SD, you see a line named "toggle signature verification"

just highlçight it and press the power button, and make sure on the bottom of the screen appears "signature check: disabled"

Guest MJonMoDaCo

thank you very much, MJonMoDaCo and SandStorm_RS, and thanks KonstaT for the custom ROMs.

my problem is solved, i installed the stock rom tmn-b03 and everything worked.

Cool bananas. Glad you fixed it. By the way:

"fail to VERIFY whole-file signature" usually points to a corrupt download. If you ever see this error, throw the ROM in the recycle bin, and look suspiciously at it's "parent" if you copied it from another place (say your hard drive on your PC/laptop). If at all possible, try not to use the phone to download the ROM. Its terrible at the best of times.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stjohn

Hello, i have the italian version of the zte acqua (gingerbread stock), currently rooted and with CWM

my question is, can i flash a 4.0.4 stock rom, for example the portouguese one, w/o problem??  (obviously after loading the appropriate recovery)

thx ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

Yes, you can, but I would absolutely get a backup of that bootloader before you do it. I've heard that going back to gingerbread is rather difficult. But you wouldn't really want to do that would you??

Would you? :wacko:

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

• 3 years later...
Guest pippolollo

hi guys, if still possible, someone could reupload again the Italian recovery for ZTE Acqua (my model is Momodesign MD Droid H3G Italy).

the file is H3G_P740AV1.0.0B04-recovery.img. or do you know how to extract recovery.img from the stock rom "update.zip"?

many thanks

Guest MJonMoDaCo
11 hours ago, pippolollo said:

hi guys, if still possible, someone could reupload again the Italian recovery for ZTE Acqua (my model is Momodesign MD Droid H3G Italy).

the file is H3G_P740AV1.0.0B04-recovery.img. or do you know how to extract recovery.img from the stock rom "update.zip"?

many thanks

Hello...

Here is the link to the official firmware for your phone. A search within shows there isn't a .img file for recovery, just a script, so I'd suggest you install the firmware to the phone, root the phone and then backup the recovery partition from terminal emulator. Since there aren't many of these phones about you're going to have to do this yourself, as even I don't have this device anymore, but I may be able to help you still. Good luck.

Guest pippolollo
17 hours ago, MJonMoDaCo said:

Hello...

Here is the link to the official firmware for your phone. A search within shows there isn't a .img file for recovery, just a script, so I'd suggest you install the firmware to the phone, root the phone and then backup the recovery partition from terminal emulator. Since there aren't many of these phones about you're going to have to do this yourself, as even I don't have this device anymore, but I may be able to help you still. Good luck.

Hi and Many thanks, i downloaded the firmware but my problem is that i lose my nanodroid backup, now i have the cm11 for ZTE Blade III installed, and i have

some problems because it's not totally compatible with my phone model. now I have CW recovery but Without the official recovery i can't flash back the original firmware from sd card.

I have not found any way to flash the original update.zip firmware yet, do you have any suggestion?

thanks again for your help and sorry for my english.

• 1 month later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo
On 11/13/2017 at 5:21 AM, pippolollo said:

Hi and Many thanks, i downloaded the firmware but my problem is that i lose my nanodroid backup, now i have the cm11 for ZTE Blade III installed, and i have

some problems because it's not totally compatible with my phone model. now I have CW recovery but Without the official recovery i can't flash back the original firmware from sd card.

I have not found any way to flash the original update.zip firmware yet, do you have any suggestion?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. I notice that your software is much smaller than usual, and I believe it is of the gingerbread variety. Without the original recovery, you won't be able to install the gingerbread OS. I'm not sure if that would be a better idea however, as your phone is capable of better, but it's the only one that used gingerbread, so porting (taking files from your original firmware and putting them into the CM11 zip file and reflash) might be your only hope. Look around the net for guides, as there will only be some things that will need fixing. Sorry I can't be of much help anymore as I no longer have this device.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo
On 11/13/2017 at 5:21 AM, pippolollo said:

Hello, I have finally managed to gain access to my Dropbox account where I have managed to get my hands on a compatibility patch that we used for these devices. Assuming you now have CM11 installed, this may help matters.

Let me know your email in a Private Mail message and I can get the compatibility patch to you.