• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

220 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nothing changed except it is a little bit expanded but without text. maybe because i applied galaxy s4 cm theme

Oh, you use sgs4 theme. Dont use it. I dont know what happens for toggles if you use some theme. My mods arent planned to work with cm themes(like sgs4 theme) ;) Edited by peetu20

Posted

Damn those double-posts :(

Posted

Oh, you use sgs4 theme. Dont use it. I dont know what happens for toggles if you use some theme. My mods arent planned to work with cm themes(like sgs4 theme) ;)

ok never mind, thanks for explanation :)

Posted

First: This is sgs4 theme, not sgs3. Second: Its said in OP that mobile data toggle cannot be fixed. It just is what is it, no one knows why.

Brighness slider could be changed to stock look. I will take a look to it(Looks very annoying, I know that)

sorry, i misread that. also, the mobile data toggle misalignment *might* be caused by me using a pixel density of 210..

Posted

sorry, i misread that. also, the mobile data toggle misalignment *might* be caused by me using a pixel density of 210..

No, the same problem exists on the original mod too(Made for Sgs1), so densitity change doesnt have nothing to do with it. Just disable it. Or use the cm10 style toggle slider instead of quick toggles, as sgs4 have both of: quick toggles and toggle slider :)

Posted

cheers, i'll just use the toggle slider then.. : ) too bad i can't completely disable the quick toggles, never liked them anyway.

Posted

cheers, i'll just use the toggle slider then.. : ) too bad i can't completely disable the quick toggles, never liked them anyway.

Just remove all them. Thats it. Then just the button exists :). I dont like them much too, think these are too difficult to use. Always need to hit the button or swipe something...

Posted

Any progress on the meizu status bar?

Posted

Any progress on the meizu status bar?

No, I am stuck with double+row notifcation area(or whatever is it called). I am asking help for my friend in xda, but it might be that this project fails :(

Posted

Updated:

• Updated all CM10.1 mods to work correctly with latest CM10.1(17.9)

Posted

Seems that we have pretty much working android CM10.2. Would it be time to release mods for it? Idk how many peoples use it, I have planned to update :)

Posted

Updated!

• Mod collection for CM10.2 is avaible now

I will add more Cm10.2 mods soon, I just need to complete them. Update to Cm10 sgs3 style toggles is coming too, I wil update icons, finally ;).

If you have questions, just ask, and remember to thank if you like my mods :).

Posted

How long does it take to install a mod? I installed 25% transparent notification+pulldown bar and its been spinning the cyanogenmod sign for 5min... I have a KonstaT 4.3.1 ROM... Thx

Posted (edited)

How long does it take to install a mod? I installed 25% transparent notification+pulldown bar and its been spinning the cyanogenmod sign for 5min... I have a KonstaT 4.3.1 ROM... Thx

It doesnt take that long to install a mod.You ended up with a boot loop.Just restore your ROM if you made a backup,or try reflashing the SAME ROM without wiping.That will remove any modification you made to the system.Idk. what rom you are using,but the mods you ware trying to install are only for cm10.2 not for omnirom. Edited by Something Wierd

Posted (edited)

Great now work for 10.2 4.3.1 *_* tnx!

Edited by D4NY3L

Posted (edited)

You have tried to install cm10 mod to cm10.2. I dont wonder that you ended to bootloop. Theres not even 25% transparent pulldown mods for cm10.2 :P Edited by peetu20

Posted (edited)

Nothing

Edited by peetu20

Posted

Updated:

• Added Samsung Galaxy s3 style mms for Cm10

Requests are badly needed :).

Posted

Hi

I know these mods were intended for the ZTE, but running CM10.1 on my SGS2 4G (I9210T) and with the limited roms and mods device specific, I gave these a shot. 
So far I've found that neither the 100% transparent status bar or 50% transparent status bar worked. The transparent app drawer works, no issues, however the transparent dialler installed and allowed the phone to boot. Although the phone booted, it said that the Dialler application was not installed when I tried to open it. I could make phone calls thought the terminal emulator. 

Any help would be much appreciated, and if not, thank you very much for what has worked.

Full Credit to you! 

Posted

please make a mod for cm11 or 4.4.4kitkat with Brightness slider and Samsung galaxy s4 style toggles         thanks  :)