• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TWRP recovery 2.4.2.0 now available for the Padfone 2

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

TWRP recovery version 2.4.2.0 is now available for the Asus Padfone 2, finally opening the door to custom ROM development on the device.

Posted in our Padfone 2 forum, the release is particularly significant as the unusual nature of the screen driver configuration on the device has previously prevented compilation of third party recoveries.

I've packaged a couple of ROMs already in the Padfone 2 area, deodexed and optimised versions of the WWE ROM, which should provide a useful starting point for any budding tweakers.

A big thank you to Dees-Troy and walaway for bringing this to the masses! Well, the relatively small number of Padfone 2 users anyway...

twrp.png

Click here to view the item

Posted · Report post

Strikes me this could be the form factor of the future, but they have to get the pricing right, the trade-of seems to be not having the sync'ing hassle vs the ownership of two separate devices, and given that you can get a nexus 4 and 7 for less than £450 they are at least £150 overpriced. It also seems strange they have gone for a relatively large phone screen, surely the beauty of this form factor is that the phone can be kept down to a more convenient size for the pocket, or armband etc.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.