• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear master, could you provide a link to the updated liquidparts apk ? Or a zip? So that we can patch v3.e

Thx !

Posted (edited)

Dear master, could you provide a link to the updated liquidparts apk ? Or a zip? So that we can patch v3.e

Thx !

Here you go, v3e --> v4b update package. Install without wiping:

http://mir.cr/3UVSQ8MZ

Edited by Master_T

Posted (edited)

@Master_T I tried the bootanimation from cm10 in my phone and it runs really smooth, give it a try here:

http://mir.cr/1KG6NCI2 [706.5 KB]

CyanogenMod 10 Boot Animation video:

Edited by Sany Linux

Posted

Is there anyway to change default alarm sound so i dont need to change every time i create new alarm

Posted

Here you go, v3e --> v4b update package. Install without wiping:

http://mir.cr/3UVSQ8MZ

Hi, Master_T

I've tried the update package but I've got an error (status 6).

Any idea?

Thanks,

Rocco

Posted (edited)

Hi, Master_T

I've tried the update package but I've got an error (status 6).

Any idea?

Thanks,

Rocco

Sorry, a typo in the update script, here's the fixed update pack:

http://mir.cr/0MKSZ789

@Sany: thanks, I'll add it in the homepage in case anyone wants it.

Edited by Master_T

Posted

Sorry, a typo in the update script, here's the fixed update pack:

http://mir.cr/0MKSZ789

Thanks, Master_T

Posted

Hi guys! Great ROM, it's really smooth and useful (interface I mean).

But still, there are a lot of bug's:

1. If you are talking now and there is incoming call received as missed call, when you take off your phone away from ear, proximity sensor does not work, screen still black, until you press up power button.

2. There are no "Mail.apk" in ROM, but when I installed it manually, it's not working, when you press "settings" soft-button. There are app crash. Can it be integrated in new ROM versions& I have a lot of exchange EMAIL accounts by work.

3. Some times, ROM is not going to deep sleep after you switch Mobile data on and off.

Posted

Hi all,

About previous post, a silly question : how do you know that the device is in deep sleep ? Thx.

Posted

Hi all,

About previous post, a silly question : how do you know that the device is in deep sleep ? Thx.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bvalosek.cpuspy

install this above application(cpu spy), it will tell the time your phone goes in Deep Sleep Mode

Posted

2. There are no "Mail.apk" in ROM, but when I installed it manually, it's not working, when you press "settings" soft-button. There are app crash. Can it be integrated in new ROM versions& I have a lot of exchange EMAIL accounts by work.

a suggestion : are you sure you have the correct apk ? i'm not sure, but i think the apk to use depends on the version of android

Posted

arabic supported??

Posted

arabic supported??

post-897646-0-73994100-1371355829_thumb.

Posted

hello all,

i cannot find the image stabilisation feature in the camera settings :(

on the custom rom i used before and its camera.apk from liquid metal, i could easily find it in camera settings, but here i'm lost

so alls all my pics are blurred unless the scene is very sunny

please help,

thx,

ph.

Posted

hello all,

i cannot find the image stabilisation feature in the camera settings :(

on the custom rom i used before and its camera.apk from liquid metal, i could easily find it in camera settings, but here i'm lost

so alls all my pics are blurred unless the scene is very sunny

please help,

thx,

ph.

If you want you can just extract Camera.apk from that rom and put it in this one, if it worked on another Cm7.2 it SHOULD work on this.

Posted

thank you in arabic and english شكرا

Posted

The best Rom till date. All thanks to the developer's.

Posted

yes best rom ever but small bug when bouble touch on screen when cam is on its crash

Posted

If you want you can just extract Camera.apk from that rom and put it in this one, if it worked on another Cm7.2 it SHOULD work on this.

thx master but is there anything to do to get rid of that blur ? am i the only one ?

Posted

thx master but is there anything to do to get rid of that blur ? am i the only one ?

Don't know, to be honest the Liquid camera is quite crappy, as soon as there's a little less light than usual blur and noise ramp up. Can you tell me on which ROM you had the other camera app? I will try to see if it works.

Posted (edited)

Are the links working to you?

I cannot download anything from mirrorcreator...

EDIT: it's a problem with Firefox... no problem using Chrome . Sorry.

Edited by Pegli

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the late reply, please let me know if this Email.apk:

http://www27.zippysh...80471/file.html

Works properly. If it does I'll add it to next version.

Yes! This App is working good! My app is broken! What aboute deepsleeping?

CPUSpy is good app for monitor this ;)

Edited by Kilvador

Posted (edited)

Yes! This App is working good! My app is broken! What aboute deepsleeping?

CPUSpy is good app for monitor this ;)

I use BetterBatteryStats, it's payed app on Play Store but it's free if you get it through the original thread on XDA. Just checked and doesn't report any problems, 10hours deep sleep since last night.

Edited by Master_T

Posted

I use BetterBatteryStats, it's payed app on Play Store but it's free if you get it through the original thread on XDA. Just checked and doesn't report any problems, 10hours deep sleep since last night.

deepsleep is perfectly working in this rom/kernel ... and when I say perfectly I mean PERFECTLY.