Hands on with the Feligan PowerBrick

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Do you own more than one or two devices? Are you looking to tidy up your charging solution? The PowerBrick is the answer to your prayers.

The PowerBrick is a fanastically well constructed box that provides you with 2 USB ports, 2 mains sockets (designed to take plugs from a number of countries), 1 rear mains socket and 6 changeable, retractable charging cables. When you purchase your PowerBrick you specify which cables you would like in the 6 slots, pay your €69 and wait patiently for it to arrive.

I've had mine a little while now and I can safely say that it is one of the best gadgets I own. I previously used a ChargePod (which fell apart in the end!) but the Feligan product is on another level when it comes to robustness and flexibility.

I specced 4 microUSB cables, a 3DS cable and an iPod cable from the multitude of options available and I can happily charge all of them at once, plus an Asus proprietary charger and a canon charger in the mains ports, with 2 USB ports to spare!

The PowerBrick supports 110-230 volt input and comes with a 3 year guarantee.

As well as the Power-Brick 'home' version, there are two heavier dutier 'industrial' versions - the 1500HK and 2000HK, both of which ship with anti-theft devices. Leather wrapped, hand made versions are also available if you're feeling particularly extravagant. :)

If you would you like to know more, head on over to the Feligan site.

powerbrickstockbig.png

Click here to view the item

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aleezy

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about? Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.