Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
topcat07

Anyway to get wifi only apps to use 3g?

7 posts in this topic

Downloaded modern combat 4 but Multiplayer is wifi only, anyway I can trick the system into thinking it's using wifi but actually using 3g?

None of those work but thanks! In the root folder there is a file called in it. Wifi. Rc which is a script to turn on wifi anyone know if it is possible to edit the script to point to 3g?

If anyone could help solve this would be greatful itbis bloody annoying!

I doubt this is possible because there would be a constant loop of connection between your 3g and wifi.

Hello

Am queen ,

i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (queenjobe12/at/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.

Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life

(queenjobe12/at/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/)

For the gullible people here, ignore that post. It is spam and has been posted 13 times so far. If you do mail that email address, you will just receive a load of spam mail

Lol, would anyone reply to that???

Thinking about it I suppose there's always one...