[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

I never needed to. This ROM is built from source.

But to decompile, he has to install framework-res.apk that's from slimbean:

java -jar apktool.jar if path_to_framework_res

Edited by C3C0

Guest dabiz

Not sure whether that was an apology or something but I forgive you for incorrect advice LOL :P However, even before flashing proxcal.zip I was getting the non working proximity sensor problems anyways, which means I still would have had to mess around with the prox_data.txt file permissions any way!...

On a side note, just noticed some updater-script coding faults!... I know it won't kill the device but I found that you mounted the system twice and forgot to unmount the data in prox_data2.zip updater-script, just thought I let you know and using "set_perm(0, 0, 0444, "/data/misc/prox_data.txt");" does work better than what you have it coded to! Apologies, if I embarrassed you or something but I had to point this out to you! :P

Anyways, thanks for helping with getting this issue solved and hope you keep on trucking with brilliant ROMs so far! :thumbsup:

Could you upload the script you modified here? im experiencing also problems with the proximity sensor (which I didn't have in other ROMs) and none of both scripts seems to work for me. I also tried to set the permissions of the file with a file explorer but the screen stays always on during calls.

Introducing: Widgets viewpager

1) Define viewpager widgets

post-932905-0-50343500-1365163508_thumb. post-932905-0-92093600-1365163536_thumb.

2) Bind to HW key long-press (also applicable to Navbar buttons and Navring)

post-932905-0-93958100-1365163586_thumb.

3) Display it whenever needed

post-932905-0-48997000-1365163650_thumb.

Guest WiiSky70

Introducing: Widgets viewpager

1) Define viewpager widgets

post-932905-0-50343500-1365163508_thumb. post-932905-0-92093600-1365163536_thumb.

2) Bind to HW key long-press (also applicable to Navbar buttons and Navring)

post-932905-0-93958100-1365163586_thumb.

3) Display it whenever needed

post-932905-0-48997000-1365163650_thumb.

Really awesome feature . It will be implemented on the next build right ?

New build available.

Changelog 05/04/2013

- Fixed rare graphical glitches in navbar/status bar

- Final FM Radio audio routing fixes

- Updated Effem app

- Widgets viewpager

- Option to lock volume keys in silent mode

- CM AutoBrightness adjustments

- Option to switch camera sound on/off

- Removed useless HDR from Camera options

- Added SoundRecorder app

- New translations for some languages

- Other small bug fixes and optimizations

- Upgrade without wiping data possible

Guest mrvlhs

Have you looked into the calibration sensor fix? I applied it (proxcal and proxi_update2) and it worked fine but after a while it stopped working again. I haven't opened the proximity definitions again.

Also, can you please explain on how to update without wiping? Just install normally without any other precautions? Thanks C3C0!

don't use proxcal.zip. It's useless. I am going to delete it to stop people from getting confused.

The proxcal.zip installs as init script and is run at every boot and overwrites your prox values.

Delete 07proxcal from /system/etc/init.d and apply one of proxi_update (depending on which one works for you)

Upgrade instructions are in the first post... If you're going to upgrade now, you don't have to delete that 07proxcal. It will be wiped automatically.

Edited by C3C0

Guest omegavesko

How to add widget on lock screen ?

Hold the one you have there (by default it's a clock), drag it to the trash can. You'll have an empty space to put a widget on.

You can access multiple pages of widgets by swiping down in your main one and swiping to the left. To the right is your camera.

Guest robboardman

Hi

Been holding back on to paranoid jelly and is working very well, mainly because of the "bluetooth temprimental" comment, do you know if this will be fixed soon, or is it impossible?

Thanks for everyone work on Skate it has been fun trying out new roms as they have been posted.

Robb

Guest sinclairpn

I had a problem to install link2sd after reboot behaved smartphone that wants to set up everything as in a clean installation, but did not go any network, so GSM or WiFi, then I tried S2E script from ICS and now it works fine

Guest trueno2k
Could you upload the script you modified here? im experiencing also problems with the proximity sensor (which I didn't have in other ROMs) and none of both scripts seems to work for me. I also tried to set the permissions of the file with a file explorer but the screen stays always on during calls.
Need the proxi_update2.zip fixed read-only prox_data.txt, well here it is! You're welcome to take away with you for your backup on goo.im C3C0... Sorry for the delay :P

http://dl.dropbox.co...pdate2fixed.zip

Edited by trueno2k

Guest shaez

Could someone tell me how to create a TPT for this ROM and flash it?

Everytime I got it created, restarted the phone, do the home+power+vol down it boots normally. Or do I have to flash it in recovery or something?

Guest GTPMDendrus

Hellow! This rom is amazing but I prefer RootBox! Ceco, Are you working on RootBox room??

Pleas make a new update faster than the other!

Guest jtharmor

Happens on all jb ROMs for me. Looks like some app from gapps is doing some CPU intensive job from time to time.

Never faced such issues in ParanoidJelly....The most stable and perfect ROM so far for me :)

Guest ChowChilla

I always get slowdown when i first start typing a text...or typing any text for that matter. i always assumed it was an issue with Swiftkey.