Tizen OS!

Guest Rattonboy

Guest fr0do

It's difficult not to appear pedantic when you know more about something than other people.

And why should you be courteous rather than be natural and speak your mind?

Good insult BTW. "Acts like a moron" isn't actually calling anyone a moron ;) No warning for you! ;)

Guest Redflake

I've come across cyanogenmod devs before who come across as being arrogant. Maybe they expect others to know as much as they do and can't understand why some people can't grasp the simplest of things. That's probably why tech company's don't have devs on customer support.

Guest fr0do
Maybe they expect others to know as much as they do and can't understand why some people can't grasp the simplest of things. That's probably why tech company's don't have devs on customer support.

Absolutely. It's foolish to think that other people should have the same skill set as yourself, yet 99% of technical people suffer from that affliction.

I don't think Daz intends to be rude. He doesn't suffer fools gladly/ he doesn't let foolish questions go unpunished. And he'll be rude in return if someone is rude to him.

Some people just don't seem to possess simple courtesy. I think non English speakers seem to fall into that trap unwittingly, so it's maybe a little unfair on them. It is frustrating though getting questions that have been answered many times over again, and you wonder how a person will understand if they didn't before.

And then threads get so full of this crap that people feel the need to repeat questions because they don't have the time to search through all of the posts.

Edited by fr0do

Guest Bk619

i still don't think that any of that is an excuse to be rude... if he's not going to help he might as well just shut up imo. and i wasn't trying to insult him.

Guest PaulOBrien

Please keep posts on topic and respectful to other members. MoDaCo is not the place for personal insults, it's the place to work together as a community.

Abusive or insulting posts will result in a warning.

P

• 1 month later...