GB or ICS (both stock)?

Guest penthaler

Guest penthaler

Hi,

could someone provides me with changes between these two android versions?

Wanna the best gaming performance and best game compatibility, system stability and speed.

Now at stock B952 - want to move to stock B895.

Does it have options like changing default storage to sdcard instead of internal memory?

The reason to make this change is Real Racing 3, which is COMPATIBLE with G300, but after some tests (with overclocking, swapping etc, reducing installed apps, freezing apps to gain more free ram, playing off and online via wifi) the game freezes and after it restarts phone. Although the RR3 is really fast without any lag (or only few), it looks like it cant work together with other apps using internet connection, or maybe cpu too much heats when playing... Id like to play it without fear of restarting phone after each race, or in the midle of the racing...

Thanks for any ideas, replies.

Guest penthaler

Ok. You can lock - looks like all questions (except RR3) are answered with succesfull downgrade to 2.3.6 (B895).

(reverting back to GB from ICS looks like stone-age xD large font, much buttons... aaaaaaa no change for default storage (internal main)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zzz3bra

Install CWM and then Atomic Mod.

ICS Look on GB and everything is fast and smooth

I got freezes and phone restart in RR3 on AtomicMod too. I think it's more app's fault than ROM's.