Reverting to factory/stock ROM from Infusion B06

Guest quezi

Guest quezi

Hi all,

I've spent quite a while searching here and xda but have struggled to find what I'm after.

My G300 currently has Infusion B06 (B944) on, baseband 2030.

I need to send it back for repair because it's got the infamous screen 'blob'.

Can someone explain/point me in the direction of a guide for reverting back to the original stock ROM from this version of Infusion?

I tried doing a force install of the official ICS one but it just freezes about a third of the way through.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Cheers.

Guest mack_

Hi all,

I've spent quite a while searching here and xda but have struggled to find what I'm after.

My G300 currently has Infusion B06 (B944) on, baseband 2030.

I need to send it back for repair because it's got the infamous screen 'blob'.

Can someone explain/point me in the direction of a guide for reverting back to the original stock ROM from this version of Infusion?

I tried doing a force install of the official ICS one but it just freezes about a third of the way through.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Cheers.

flash a repack

this one :

Edited by mack_

Guest PaulMilbank

Flash the repack and then go to settings>storage>sdcard upgrade and use that to flash the latest update.app from your carrier and local customizations file from a dload folder on your sd card. That way you get a fully locked phone with no custom recovery or mods and all should be well on the warranty front. I just did that to get mine ready to sell so it is all stock with no tweaks and works the way vodafone intends everything works fine and all the carrier mods like toggles etc work as well.