Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markyorose

Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?

5 posts in this topic

Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?

I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a friendly txt, html or pdf format that is easy to read. I have the sms.db file ready to use, i just want to be able to easily convert it. What applications that are completely free can I use? I have over 10000 sms in this database. My phone Version is android 4.0.4. Thanks.

There are many free ones such as sms backup + or sms backup & restore.

There're many android data transfer apps could help, and i think Coolmuster Android Assistant really works great, just few clicks to transfer everything from your phone to computer.

Edited by nowk

I know a special designed android file manager app really works great, just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer, and you don't need to root your phone, just need enable usb debugging on your phone.

Edited by wchaa

You can use an data backup software like MobiKin Android Assistant you can transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other  media files like videos, music files. And which allows you to view them on PC, so you can choose selectively and freely.

Edited by Xkoiul