SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest Julio18

Hey Gellmar, I installed this mod to my mobile yesterday and it works very fine. I just have one question, I have downloaded the version that is in the first page of this post with the step4 1.3 but I saw in CM9 topic that you uploaded a version 1.3 of SDMerge, so I would like to know how can I upgrade my version of your mod without losing all my data :(

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Julio18

Guest ejayzin

btw now how can i clear /data or memory ?! :blink: i tried even factory reset and cwm and recovery and nothing happens :D

Same problem here...

Guest shadeeli

i have the e400.

i rooted the device using superuser and used the link2sd mode.

all was good and it is working great accept for one thing, it takes way too much time to charge, i mean the device was in charge for 10 hours and it got only 50% and the battery now runs out like 10 times faster then it used to, is there any fix for it or is it just a bug in my device?

if it is in mine can you please post how to unroot the machine?

thanks

Guest fixt

After I install successfully this mod I started having problems with instagram does anybody else have problems with it? (the screen turns black)

post-1014772-0-61870700-1369110755.png

Edited by fixt

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swaggzo

yes, it's will works...

you better read the second page. there's already asked... :)

nice work man... but it's bull s*** for me and I wanna revert. it's not as pretty as the screen shots I saw

Guest Swaggzo

Which nightly you are on? If cm9-0505 then it is a buggy build. Several guys reported the same on May builds. On April (pre 21) everything is fine

do you mean that April 21st nightly is bad?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

hi guys i need help here....

i have that damn error on step 2, only 15 mb available..... i know i did something wrong... i just want to restore the phone and try again, but i dont know how to restore with the kdz, because on cm9 don't work (phone was not found).... i cant run another rom cause dont start anyone but cm9.... i know this is possible, but i need help to know HOW... T_T

TO RESUME: HOW CAN I MAKE A RESTORE WITH KDZ AFTER THE STEP 2 ERROR ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE... HELP ME... (sorry for my bad english)

pd: is my girlfriend's phone (lol) so, PLEASE, HELP !!!

Can you reboot in CWM ROM Manager?If you can just simply reinstall the latest CM9 without SD Merge.I use with CM9 Kernel V2 OC kernel with 1.10GHz and Hell Gaming kernel V4 with 1125MHz(1.12.5GHz) in SmartassV2 speed frequency.Recomendation OC speed frequencies are 1.02-1.05 and finaly 1.07.5GHz overclocked stable CPU frequencies and don't forget the Thermal cooling down Paste specialy desingned for SoC smartphone CPU and GPU chip for just in case.Avoid performance mode at all costs by all means avoid and stayaway from performance mode.Because Android Smartphone uses BGA SoC CPU's wich means you can't change it like LGA CPU on Desktop PC.I will put the Thermal Paste for cooling down LG Optimus L3 E400 CPU as soon I can first I need an expierience from others who already did this before me to know the real truth about how it influence on hardware health of LG Optimus L3 E400 overclocked Android devices good or bad positive or negative impact.And does it and how much degreses in Celsius it reducing the heat temperature of CPU.Does it work better same or worse after puting thermal cooling down paste on overclocked CPU and GPU SoC chip.I need the real truth about this matter ASAP.Very seriousely.Should I do and put the thermal paste for cooling down CPU and GPU SoC overclocked chip or not?Please tell me the real truth about this matter very seriousely does anybody did that or not with LG Optimus L3 E400.

Your english is not that bad as you and everybody think's.Your english is ok.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

yes, it's will works...

you better read the second page. there's already asked... :)

Yayakuya did you try and test overclocked kernel V2 and hell gaming overclocked kernel V4 wich is overclocked at maximum speed 1.10 GHz and 1.12 GHz in smartassV2 mode?I use at the moment kernel V4 set up at 122 MHz - 1.07 GHz in smartassV2.And yes I was recover my good old LG Optimus L3 E400.So I am again the proud owner of LG Optimus L3 E400 and CM beta tester of CM ROM's only the new and latest versions like CM9 and CM10 and above.I was try kernel V4 with first perview alpha 1 version and CM 10 won't boot it only shows black screen after LG and Cyanogen Mod logo so it is stuck there but without any overclocked kernels instaled it boot fine controls are up side down and white screen after turning off the screen and blured white screen after turnig the screen back on.Now I use Xperia ported ROM based on ICS from March 2013.only because of Walkman Music Player.And because I am a great fan of Walkman music player Xperia player.That is why I was asked you people to replace stupid Apollo with Xperia Walkman music player full version and fearure like random visualisation and Surround Sound.And add the feature like transparency I like transparency status bar and and posibility of placing status bar from top to the botom screen.And by the way I was try and ICS Paranoid Android for LG Optimus L3 E400 and it is unstable too just a bit less than CM10 but still unstable.But it has the potential it is promising confusing ROM.It takes time for users to take use to the Paranoid ROM anyway. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Wavenskie

STFU and GTFOH !!! If you answer a question, please SIMPLIFY. Just put what the other member ask and what it needed. And please dont include what your device info and the achivement you made on your device, your kernel, your clock speed and your governor like you always DO!! If necessary. And first! Dont join in this Forum if you dont have/onwed LG E400!.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

STFU and GTFOH !!! If you answer a question, please SIMPLIFY. Just put what the other member ask and what it needed. And please dont include what your device info and the achivement you made on your device, your kernel, your clock speed and your governor like you always DO!! If necessary. And first! Dont join in this Forum if you dont have/onwed LG E400!.

Yes I am again the owner of LG Optimus L3 E400.