Random reboot? on CyanogenMod 9.1

Guest cryptoncore

Guest cryptoncore

Hello everyone...I just experienced a reboot, I have an idea what from but I am not certain if this is the problem or not...

let me start by saying I am using CyanogenMod 9.1 (latest stable build) with the processor at default (max freq 1008), i am also using a neon cyanogenmod theme, apart from that everything else is left alone.

I think the problem lies in the fact I tried to run Trials: Xtreme on the device, it was awfully slow and buggy so I touched the home button and then cleared the RAM..I look away (at the TV) and all of a sudden I hear the Disconnected USB device sound from windows and my phone was rebooting...it turned on fine but should I be worried at all? how can I check what it was?

thanks in advance.

Guest kyan31

Hello everyone...I just experienced a reboot, I have an idea what from but I am not certain if this is the problem or not...

let me start by saying I am using CyanogenMod 9.1 (latest stable build) with the processor at default (max freq 1008), i am also using a neon cyanogenmod theme, apart from that everything else is left alone.

I think the problem lies in the fact I tried to run Trials: Xtreme on the device, it was awfully slow and buggy so I touched the home button and then cleared the RAM..I look away (at the TV) and all of a sudden I hear the Disconnected USB device sound from windows and my phone was rebooting...it turned on fine but should I be worried at all? how can I check what it was?

thanks in advance.

Random reboots are common on this phone, it's a symptom of the unlocked bootloader. Also, this should really be in the CM9 thread.