[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Ok issues from Dazzos rom included in this?

Call volume over amplified?

Reboots?

Battery Life?

I dare say they are all there as you have just added tweaks to an existing build which is not sorted, props on you for covering the cracks mellow.png

Reboots are a problem with the bootloader mate, nothing to do with the actual ROM. The other 'problems' may or may not be fixed as I never mentioned I would fix them, it doesn't say anywhere that bugs are actually 'fixed'.

Edited by kyan31

Guest IceTapanho

It's a problem with CM10.1, since it's multibaseband the network has problems. Dazzozo said the next release would remove multibaseband, and then the network should be fine.

I'm using Lightning since R3 and I must say I'm impressed with your work, R5.5 its just perfect!

When I saw this release of Electra I was impressed with some features but that small (for me VERY IMPORTANT) problem with network keeps me from upgrade to Electra.

Honestly, I think you should mention that on first post, maybe not as a BUG but as a NOTE, but you should inform about that.

Once that problem is fixed, for sure I will use it.

Keep the good work and once again congratulations for your work!

Guest kyan31

I'm using Lightning since R3 and I must say I'm impressed with your work, R5.5 its just perfect!

When I saw this release of Electra I was impressed with some features but that small (for me VERY IMPORTANT) problem with network keeps me from upgrade to Electra.

Honestly, I think you should mention that on first post, maybe not as a BUG but as a NOTE, but you should inform about that.

Oh, and the problem isn't directly mentioned, but there is an indication of it there:

post-969101-0-84164100-1365622679.png

Any bugs that CM10.1 has will be present in Electra except for the following:

• Camera lag - ICS camera is used so the lag is gone
  • Battery - I use a few battery tweaks, so the battery may be improved

I don't really want to put it there on the OP as it's a 50/50 error, i'm not actually affected by it, so i'm sure others are not affected either.

Guest colehole

Been using it for 2 days not lost signal yet. Mind you I didn't on cm10.1 either. Base 2030.

Guest kyan31

Not had any signal loss either (in 2 days) but I did before on CM10.1 R3 (Base 2030) - Maybe just lucky so far!

My ROM has network tweaks, so that could be the cause :)

Guest george109

My ROM has network tweaks, so that could be the cause :)

Kyan, Could you include your network tweaks in a mod please? :)

Edited by george109

Guest nobody008

Es explorer thinks it opens for the first time for every launch and so does playerpro.... but It doesn't really matter lol. THANKS KYAN beta testers and Dazzozo's for the Awesome rom. No other problems found. smoothest rom I have ever experienced for JB.

Guest psionandy

Just installed... and things look good.

I've got the weekend to play with it, as I can always go back to cm10.1 before monday if i need to.

Thanks for your work on this :)

Guest kyan31
Just installed... and things look good.

I've got the weekend to play with it, as I can always go back to cm10.1 before monday if i need to.

Thanks for your work on this :)

Your welcome :)

Guest Rattonboy

I think daydream requires you to have a dock, so its a no go on the G300.

daydream works but you have to set it to when you charge your phone, i have Cid's head as the day dream

Guest kyan31
everything is awesome BUT battery life 100%->81% over the night. on Lightning its 100->94% exact same situation is on original CM 10.1

for those who like their FM radio to work - spirit fm http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=39465030 march version works 100%

Lightning and Electra are based on two completely different ROMs, so you can't really compare them in terms of battery life.