[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest AussieExpat

1. There is a news and weather flash able zip in the addons, so try that rather than using your own.

2. I'm not sure what snapseed is :P

3. The boot animation is a little tacky because I made it myself, it involves making tons on frames, anything more complex would probably be total crap.

Sorry, maybe I'm doing something wrong -- some step I'm missing in my haste -- tried to install the News & Weather addon but it wouldn't run - same error message as the other person got -- so could someone give me a mini tutorial -- to install a single addon, what steps are needed -- I'm assuming the addon will work if I can get the steps right -- After re-installing ROM, GAPPS, and News & Weather addon -- STILL not working, with same error message being produced -- SOLVED!! Downloaded News & Weather (beta) by Awnry Software from the Play Store -- think it must be the same thing, BUT it works!! Further investigation has revealed this app / addon too? can sometimes be due to Google's server not working --- but Awnry's looks exactly the same?

BTW: Is it always necessary to recovery, delete user data/factory reset, and wipe cache --

I'll re-install all three zips -- the ROM, the GAPPS, and the News & Weather zip -- but surely that's not always necessary? -- I have a few apk files that aren't in the Play Store, and always re-installing the user data info is a pain.

sorry, for asking such a basic question (basic for many/most I'm sure)

Edited by AussieExpat

Guest nobody008

Once you use the default cm10.1 lockscreen settings the camera widget on lckscreen disappears @@. It can't be put back on using electra settings is anyone else having the same problem.(Im using a pattern password btw).

SOLVED (dumbest question I have ever asked ...)

Edited by nobody008

Guest jamie_w

I've done fresh install, full wipes etc and even though the box is ticked Apollo will not start once headphones are plugged in. Could someone else check to see if its working for them.

Thanks

Guest kyan31

https://www.youtube....h?v=cVL5dgzwmCM BEST TWEAKS FOR ASCEND G300 AND FOR ALL MY G300 VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE TO ME http://www.youtube.com/user/NextGenGTR

BEST G300 VIDEOS

Reported.

EDIT: I appreciate the Electra ROM review, but you still don't need to spam. I can add a link of your review to my OP if you want, but you need to remove all of your spam first.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

I'm back to V1 because of email/exchange not working on V2.

Kyan, keep going!

Don't worry, i'm getting to it. I just have a lot on my mind right now ;)

@George I added a mod for the CM10.1 performance control, maybe you might want it as you asked me before about it.

Guest kyan31

I like this rom a lot. But I have question for its users. How long your telephone will stay alive with this ROM? Is it battery hungry for everyone or just me? My phone is dead after 2 days :/ At first I blamed Viber, then smart launcher but it's fault of the ROM.

CM10.1s battery was very poor, so a ROM based on CM10.1 will obviously be the same.

Guest Arūnas

Don't worry, i'm getting to it. I just have a lot on my mind right now ;)

I very hope. Just I can't use phone without it... Mobile Business :)

Edited by Arūnas

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Reported.

EDIT: I appreciate the Electra ROM review, but you still don't need to spam. I can add a link of your review to my OP if you want, but you need to remove all of your spam first.

Sorry ;3 and dont put to op i will make a V2 version :D put that to Op and deleting the Spam sorry :(

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Kyan before i make the video have you got the network fix implemented on this rom or should i download it ? or should i make a seperate video for that ;D

Guest kyan31

Kyan before i make the video have you got the network fix implemented on this rom or should i download it ? or should i make a seperate video for that ;D

You need to flash it, it's not actually guarenteed to work though. It's kinda "may-work-for-some-but-not-others" ;)

You may share the link of the video here, just don't write it in a spam like way :lol:

Thanks for v2 Mr. Belger! ;)

No problem Mr. uhh, Pyntux :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Well, I tested the Exchange Email and it works fine :ph34r:

I took some screenshots, it works well with no FC's no matter what orientation.

post-969101-0-93301400-1366660431_thumb.post-969101-0-30510800-1366660433_thumb.

@ Arunas

This means you will probably need to flash Electra again. Did you flash V2 with full wipes, or only over the top?

Guest jamie_w
Well, I tested the Exchange Email and it works fine :ph34r:

I took some screenshots, it works well with no FC's no matter what orientation.

post-969101-0-93301400-1366660431_thumb.post-969101-0-30510800-1366660433_thumb.

@ Arunas

This means you will probably need to flash Electra again. Did you flash V2 with full wipes, or only over the top?

I'm having a problem with email just shutting down as well and that's after doing a fresh install. Also can you check why Apollo won't start once headphones are connected please.

Thanks

Guest kyan31

I'm having a problem with email just shutting down as well and that's after doing a fresh install. Also can you check why Apollo won't start once headphones are connected please.

Thanks

I can't check any of these issues now, as i'm very busy with school, i'll definitely investigate the Email issue as that is very important, but i'll leave the Apollo one as it isn't really that important.