[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Ok, I have updated the notice on the opening post. I want everyone to read it so we can avoid unnecessary posts.

Thanks.

Edited by kyan31

Thanks for the info

@PPzero and rob4x4 do you both have GoBackup restored WiFi?

Yeah I used GOBackup to restore WiFi. It was definitely working before I did that. Think I'll have to re-install. I might move back to Lightning actually, as I'm finding Electra generally quite slow, but thats probably my set up as no one else seems to be having issues. Good work anyway Kyan. These are not complaints, just observations. It's great to have someone who is keen to help and can still develop as they still have a G300. :D

Donation on its way!

Guest kyan31

Yeah I used GOBackup to restore WiFi. It was definitely working before I did that. Think I'll have to re-install. I might move back to Lightning actually, as I'm finding Electra generally quite slow, but thats probably my set up as no one else seems to be having issues. Good work anyway Kyan. These are not complaints, just observations. It's great to have someone who is keen to help and can still develop as they still have a G300. biggrin.png

Donation on its way!

Thanks for the donation, I really appreciate it :)

I added you to the donate list, thanks again.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Unfortunatly I am missing to many calls,somehow network is not working well.I didnt face it in stock or lighting rom!

It's a problem with CM10.1, since it's multibaseband the network has problems. Dazzozo said the next release would remove multibaseband, and then the network should be fine.

Guest nitso

It's a problem with CM10.1, since it's multibaseband the network has problems. Dazzozo said the next release would remove multibaseband, and then the network should be fine.

I hope it will be done soon!thanks for the answer

Guest kyan31

I hope it will be done soon!thanks for the answer

No problem :)

P.s I don't want CMR4 to come out too soon as i'll have to rebase Electra again, for the 3rd time :P

Guest mattia107

Read my previous post, how many times do I have to say it:

If you find any bugs or errors, please don't tell me about it unless you have the following:

• Logcat
  • List of installed mods/fixes/etc.
  • Patience, don't expect a fix instantly

I'm sorry Kyan. It seems that the problem is solved by only. Now all works again. Don't know what's happened :?

Guest Difgy

Because the stock JB camera takes about 8 seconds to take a photo, and the view finder goes green. Wouldn't you like a stable camera to use?

Yes, but Camera from android 4.2 I like more.

Guest kyan31

No File Manager in the Electra Gapps sad.png

1) File manager doesn't even come in with the GAPPS lol

2) It's in the Electra settings

Its been removed from the app draw to save space. I think theres a mod to add it again.

It's already in Electra, it's just hidden.

Edited by kyan31

Guest nsmacd1

Had the Electra for a couple of days now and have no issues to report - All seems pretty smooth and have had no crashes, or other problems so far (Apart from not getting AllBackUp for 10.1 to install)- Thanks Kyan31 for a great ROM :)

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest kyan31

Had the Electra for a couple of days now and have no issues to report - All seems pretty smooth and have had no crashes, or other problems so far (Apart from not getting AllBackUp for 10.1 to install)- Thanks Kyan31 for a great ROM smile.png

Your welcome :)

Ok issues from Dazzos rom included in this?

Call volume over amplified?

Reboots?

Battery Life?

I dare say they are all there as you have just added tweaks to an existing build which is not sorted, props on you for covering the cracks :mellow: