Guest KORTER

Guest KORTER

huaweilogo.gif

★★★ THE NEWEST ASCEND G510 SUPPORTED NOW ★★★

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

BOMB PRICE - 5.00 USD

SERVICE IS WORKING FINE NOW

We are now offering Huawei Unlock codes worldwide

Unlocking is done just via IMEI - no need for cables, rooted phone phone etc.

Codes are from the Huawei factory database and 100% guaranteed to work - the unlock is permanent.

Processing of the orders willi take 12-24 business hours (Mon - Friday)

Codes will be delivered to your email with full step by step instructions.

ALL HUAWEI PHONES FROM ANY NETWORK OR COUNTRY WORLDWIDE ARE SUPPORTED (a subset of the full list you can check below!)

________________________________________________________________________________

huaweilist1.gif

huaweilist2.gif

huaweilist3.gif

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS !

Why do I need to unlock? What does unlocking a phone mean?

When you buy a phone from a certain operator at a subsidised cost they are normally locked to that same network, which means you can't use any other network's SIM card until you unlock it with the code that the operator more than likely will not give you until your contract is over. Such phones are locked to with their network SIM cards only and wil ask for a network code if you try to use another SIM in the locked phone. Our service is for Unlocking such phones with a genuine unique code from the factory database. No matter when you bought your phone and when contract is over, we can still unlock your phone within 1 business day.

PLEASE NOTE: our unlock is only for network locks only, it will not affect your contract period or unbar any barred/blacklisted phone.

How long takes to deliver codes?

Normal processing time is 12-24 business hours (Mon - Friday).
At weekends the Huawei factory is mostly OFF and IMEIs are not processed.
Please note that sometimes orders may be delayed due to volume of requests or server load, we will get you your code as fast as possible!

Which codes i will get?

You will get 4 codes:

1st code - Network code (Network PIN)
2nd and 3rd codes are SP codes (Service Provider PIN)
4th LAST code is the SIM block/reset code (In case if your phone is hard locked)

The unlock is 100% Guaranteed even if you blocked the retries counter!

Which Models Supported ?

We support all Huawei Phones from any country/provider including the latest Ascend G510, Ascend Y201 Pro, Y300 etc

Which payment methods supported?

Currently we can accept, Paypal, Moneybookers and Webmoney online payments.

payment.gif

How do I enter the code?

Entering the code for Huawei phones is very simple.

1. Insert a non-accepted SIM card in the phone and power on
2. If the phone is locked, it will ask for "Network Unlock PIN" or " Network Unblock/Reset code"
3. Input the Unlock code in the box and confirm it
Ff the phone is blocked by entering too many wrong codes previously (no worries) then you wlll have to first enter unblock code we provide to unblock the counter and then the network code to unlock it permanently.

Which terms apply?

Codes are guaranteed correct if you enter the correct IMEI number as displayed when entering *#06# on the dialler (do NOT take it from the box/sticker)!
We do not provide refunds if you provide us with the wrong IMEI. If enter the wrong IMEI, you will get the wrong codes, which will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.

The phone should NOT be rooted in order to accept the codes. If your phone is rooted, you can re-apply the original firmware, then unlock it and after that root the phone again.

What if the code is wrong?

The database has no wrong codes if the provided IMEI is correct.
If you do think you have a non-working code, just contact us by email with your IMEI number and codes and we will verify once more from the database.

For any help or queries contact us at:

Email - [email protected]
Yahoo Id - nckserver
Skype id - nckserver
Sonork Id 100.162608
Gmail - [email protected]
Phone + 37494221002

Remember that by using us for your unlock codes you are also supporting MoDaCo.

Edited by KORTER

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon O

Just to add some feedback to this, I ordered a code to unlock a G510 yesterday and 24 hours later I had the full unlock codes. I used NCKserver on the old ZTE Blade in the past (before the free unlock was discovered) so I didn't hesitate to use them again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KORTER

does it work on my phone even it was rooted?

hi, its better to update firmware to original one before unlocking, so the code can be accepted, After that u can root ur device again, and it wont get locked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest csubuka

Hi!

The same goes for me too... I have paid for it on Monday yet nothing happened since and the 12-24 hours are long gone... My phone is an Y300 too...

Regards

Guest KORTER

Sorry for not receving ur codes yet, The thin is that Holidays in China and factory wil start work on June 13th and codes should be delivered as they promised.

Once again sorry for delays

Guest bbolle

@KORTER. Thanks for emailing me back explaining what caused the delay. You said in your reply I'll recieve the codes today - which I did 2 hours later. The first code unlocked our new UK Vodafone G300. Great service - when holidays overcome.Many thanks from Barcelona-Spain

Edited by bbolle

Guest csubuka

Thank you guys and sorry for being a bit rushy after not receiving the codes (though later you sent an email explaining stuff and that was all right), I got them today and they perfectly unlocked the Y300, you have great prices and nice quality :-)

Guest KORTER

all codes on time, If there are any delay, that is only from Factory side and we dont have any control over it

Right now many huawei suppliers will say huawei database is down, but we are still using backup options, so thats why there can be little delays and some Not found codes as well

Guest dalyer

Yeah - I've used Korter to unlock a G300 and a couple of U8160s and would definitely vouch for/recommend them. Had to go elsewhere to unlock a Vodafone Smart 3 [Alcatel/TCL] V975 recently though...

Guest george109

Is it possible to contact this user? I tried on his site and here using pm, but he won't respond for more than 1 week

Try contacting them with any of the methods below:

For any help or queries contact us at:

Email - [email protected]

Yahoo Id - nckserver

Skype id - nckserver

Sonork Id 100.162608

Gmail - [email protected]

Phone + 37494221002

Guest KORTER

Sorry we cannot know each IMEI in the database, U can try to order, if no code arrives, means no code in Huawei database for that IMEI

actually all models supported, but many IMEIs are not updated in the database yet