HELP!!!!!!!!! MY PHONE IS STUCK! :((

Guest muitenphale

Guest muitenphale

Hello all,

last night I downloaded KDZ and Tmobile v10P rom to my laptop (using Windows 7 Ultimate x86). I followed the struction: install driver, install MSXML in the KDZ folder, press Vol up, down and power to go to emergency mode, plugged my L3 to PC and wait for it loaded driver, then click KDZ to run in mode: emergency with type: 3GQCT...after some minute, my L3 restart and appear LG logo, then it came white screen and restart and LG logo and white screen. I have tried to reflash many time with some rom: Tmobile v10P, 10N, Vietnam V10j, and also Newzeland V10S. :( it still likes above. So what can I do now? Please help me!

p/s: I have tried hard reset but it stuck in LG logo, nothing happened. I attacked the log file when I flash rom.

LOG.rar

Guest ps5cfw

Power + Up/DOWN volume to do the factory reset and the issue should be solved.

Or else IDK, try installing recovery and Superuser and manually flash something.

Edited by ps5cfw

Guest yayakuya

you must be miss something....

do a factory reset will solve your problem...

try this:

press and hold home + vol down + power.

make it sure the power button is the last one pressed...

Guest muitenphale

i am using lg e400 :( i can not do any thing even hard reset. i have tried to press vol down, home and power but it stuck in lg logo. i can access to emergency mode only.

Guest ps5cfw

i am using lg e400 :( i can not do any thing even hard reset. i have tried to press vol down, home and power but it stuck in lg logo. i can access to emergency mode only.

Umh. try using a different version then.

Guest muitenphale

try to flash again then....

don't give up...!!! :)

I have flashed many times...no thing better :(( please help...I use CM9 with Sdmerge, then I turn off and go to emergency mode but the laptop does not recognize the USB. so I restore to gingger bread V10n and restart. the phone can not go to android (of course) and it restart after each boot screen. then I plug it in pc and the usb is recognized. I start to flash and...it have trouble like this now :((

(How stupid I am!!!! :(()

Guest muitenphale

Umh. try using a different version then.

I have tried many versions! I brought it to phone store to have it fixed. and now they still says that: it has not been fixed yet! :( hard reset is not working! it will stick in LG Logo screen forever!

Edited by muitenphale

Guest muitenphale

nothing better! I had tried this before! The command line says: can not find device!

My phone stuck in LG logo and white screen splash boot loop. It does not appear LG animate boot screen so I can't use hard reset

Guest intasar

cannot find device that means your drivers are not installed properly..uninstall and install drivers again and try connecting phone in other port

Guest Aiman244

http://adf.ly/Koe4C use this firmware and flash it with kdz updater use Type:3GQCT PhoneMode:DIAG and launch software update

and make sure u have the lg usb software u can get it from here http://www.lg.com/nz/support-mobile/lg-Optimus-L3-LGE400F

go to Software Update & Drivers and download the usb driver for windows.

Edited by Aiman244

Guest muitenphale

No thing can be done except Emergency mode, gellmar. I used Medusa box to load firmware and now it works :)

Guest gellmar

Well, a man using Medusa box was unable to enter a couple of commands in a neighbor topic :D you suprised me man!

• 1 month later...
Guest bong_adventurer

what is Medusa Box ? i have this problem.. can u help me >'

i have the same problem before stuck in lg logo after flashing kdz.so i change the firmware to v10q then flash again ..and it worked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest alvicglova

after i use the cmd line to restor into my stock recovery due to my fon keep going to cwm mod and not

loading normally,,now my fon just keep restarting when the logo og lg appear..what will i do with this one?

Guest bong_adventurer

after i use the cmd line to restor into my stock recovery due to my fon keep going to cwm mod and not

loading normally,,now my fon just keep restarting when the logo og lg appear..what will i do with this one?

if your planning to return into stockrom,,this is the easiest way..download LG-PC-Suite-5.exe install it...in the lower portion their is update link..click it..but before that..turn on your phone then connect.thats it.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...