Unlocking Bootloader oficially with the code of Huawei

Guest alkalinorap

Guest alkalinorap

Unlocking Bootloader oficially with the code of Huawei

Seeing that Huawei is already starting to spread the codes, I created two scripts very intuitive to unlock the Bootloader Officially:

The first is called "Unlock-Bootloader.bat" and is used to unlock the bootloader with the code you gave Huawei. The same script asks you to enter the code at some point.

The second is called "Check-Status.bat" and is used to check the status of the bootloader (if it's locked or unlocked) and can be used before and after of the unlock to check that everything went well.

Download:

http://www.solidfile...m/d/b3831ef099/

I haven't put README or instructions because scripts are integrated fully intuitive and interactive and at all times it will tell you what to do.

NOTE: First of all, you must have installed the drivers for the phone, here you can download: http://www.solidfile...m/d/7318df4f59/

NOTE 2: If you have the bootloader unlocked with an unofficial method, for example with unlockbootloader.exe, or any other unofficial method, WE MUST RETURN TO CLOSE IT BEFORE THE OFFICIAL UNLOCK. To do this, you must install an UPDATE.APP (any of ICS) and then we can officially unlock.

NOTE 3: Is possible that the antivirus will detect it as a virus because scripts are in .bat format. If this happens, you must disable the antivirus temporarily until finish to make the whole process, I guarantee you that there is no virus.

Enjoy it.

Edited by alkalinorap

Guest Rico_89

Nice job mate if it's all working...will come handy in future..

For sure..

One question: Are there any benefits to unlocking the bootloader the official way as opposed to just running the unlock.exe?

Guest denzele

For sure..

One question: Are there any benefits to unlocking the bootloader the official way as opposed to just running the unlock.exe?

3G reboots fix (if you have them) if not then nothing else really...

Guest timoti111

I want to try it so much but dazzozzo's CM10.1 f*cked up my S/N :(. So if you haven't tried it don't try it at all! I have same serial number as my bluetooth mac adress. :( If there is any possible way to change it back because it is under battery. OMG :(

Edited by timoti111

Guest plewis1981

I want to try it so much but dazzozzo's CM10.1 f*cked up my S/N :(. So if you haven't tried it don't try it at all! I have same serial number as my bluetooth mac adress. :( If there is any possible way to change it back because it is under battery. OMG :(

S/N in about phone is different to the one on the box and under the battery.

But could anyone confirm that this IS NOT a problem when unlocking the boot loader, as I got my code this morning.

Guest tcpaulh

This is odd. I got the code from Huawei, ran check-status as adminstrator with phone connected in bootloader mode and got

Obtaining status information of the Bootloader ...

so I tried fastboot oem get-bootinfo manually and it too hangs.

Just for grins I tried the unlock anyway and it claimed to work so I installed twrp 2.5.0.2 from http://www.solidfiles.com/d/84d2e65590/ which has worked.

Thought it worth mentioning that I couldn't fastboot oem get-bootinfo running b952 update.app (rooted).

Guest Pyntux

Your S/N is OK, check with programers menu, that s/n in menu about phone is other... After unlock bootloader, can I install twrp and use any custom rom or no?

And there's no u8815 on drop down menu, why?

Edited by Pyntux

Guest denzele

This is odd. I got the code from Huawei, ran check-status as adminstrator with phone connected in bootloader mode and got

so I tried fastboot oem get-bootinfo manually and it too hangs.

Just for grins I tried the unlock anyway and it claimed to work so I installed twrp 2.5.0.2 from http://www.solidfile...m/d/84d2e65590/ which has worked.

Thought it worth mentioning that I couldn't fastboot oem get-bootinfo running b952 update.app (rooted).

I had same problem...after updating B952 from WW release ( which it won't work if you wondering ) decided to boot in recovery to see which one will start..and it was still one 6.0.2.7 from previous unlocking ...Then it hit me ( still hurting a bit :o )...that release of B952 it didn't do the trick so I just update from original Huawei upgrade to ICS B952 in phone with SD card update..CWM's gone which meant successful opening of bootloader with bootinfo working as well..

Guest tcpaulh

I had same problem...after updating B952 from WW release ( which it won't work if you wondering ) decided to boot in recovery to see which one will start..and it was still one 6.0.2.7 from previous unlocking ...Then it hit me ( still hurting a bit :o )...that release of B952 it didn't do the trick so I just update from original Huawei upgrade to ICS B952 in phone with SD card update..CWM's gone which meant successful opening of bootloader with bootinfo working as well..

Hmm, mine had the factory recovery installed still until I put twrp on. /shrugs

Edit: I relocked bootloader and tried again. It all went as it should. Guess I must have used the GB bootloader and forgotten.:S

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest Redflake

Got the bootloder unlock code.

Relocked the bootloader and used this script to unlock.

Caveat, rebooted phone and got loads of processes stopped. So make a backup first.

Installed CWM and restored from a backup I'd already done and all ok.

Cheers to Alkolinorap for these scripts and jsevi83 for the zip to relock the bootloader.

:)

Guest alkalinorap

Hmm, mine had the factory recovery installed still until I put twrp on. /shrugs

Edit: I relocked bootloader and tried again. It all went as it should. Guess I must have used the GB bootloader and forgotten.:S

Yes, with the GB Bootloader or GB OEM-INFO happens this. This is because in Gingerbread, Huawei doesn't use the advanced mechanisms of Qualcomm Bootloader.

Greetings.

Edited by alkalinorap

Guest classless

Don't be alarmed. It's not f*cked up. Install any official rom (update.app) and you will see the serial number is ok. Plus it's not the same s/n from under the battery.

The same goes for IMEI (at least for me it does). I had imei 0 after dazzozzo's CM10.1 but after i installed official b952 it showed up also.

in another train of thoughts, i just received an email from huawei and they also gave me network unlock code instead of bootloader code. I have sent a second email requesting once again the bootloader code. Let's hope this time will be the right code.

Edited by classless

Guest alkalinorap

Don't be alarmed. It's not f*cked up. Install any official rom (update.app) and you will see the serial number is ok. Plus it's not the same s/n from under the battery.

The same goes for IMEI (at least for me it does). I had imei 0 after dazzozzo's CM10.1 but after i installed official b952 it showed up also.

in another train of thoughts, i just received an email from huawei and they also gave me network unlock code instead of bootloader code. I have sent a second email requesting once again the bootloader code. Let's hope this time will be the right code.

Huawei has sent to many users a code composed only of numbers that seems the SIM Unlock code. However it has worked to Unlock the Bootloader. Try it, you don't lose anything.

Greetings.

Edited by alkalinorap

Guest classless

Huawei has sent to many users a code composed only of numbers that seems the SIM Unlock code. However it has worked to Unlock the Bootloader. Try it, you don't lose anything.

Greetings.

That's the first thing i did. Tried it and it didn't work. This morning i received a second reply with the correct code and this time it worked.

Forgot that after bootloader unlock it does a wipe... so that's something to remember :)

Guest smweb

That's the first thing i did. Tried it and it didn't work. This morning i received a second reply with the correct code and this time it worked.

Forgot that after bootloader unlock it does a wipe... so that's something to remember :)

What wipe? Does it wipe the internal memory?

Guest alkalinorap
How to unlock bootloader with code provided from Huawei, but on Linux?

You must install adb & fastboot packages (search in Google) and you must open a terminal and put the following command:

sudo fastboot oem unlock 123456789987654321

Greetings.