g300 best setting aka kernel ect

Guest Tamthebam79

Guest Tamthebam79

hi i am newbie at all this tech but have been trying to read up on my g300 as what the phone can do and am stuck to whats the best setting my phone is on android 4.0.3 baseband 2030 and kernel3.0.8 build number b952 , internal storage storage 561 used 195 free, Ram 311 used 77 mb free i have no sd card yet dont know what one aka size to get plus i have done a antutu benchmark test and got highest of 3711 and lowest of 3488 is this good? help me plz is rooting then clocking any good for games as my real racing has started to crash my fone and my browser stops working and shuts down alot now to cheers

Guest denzele

First thing first mate...too many this that...step by step..

Is your phone rooted?Do you have CWM installed?

Answer this then we can continue...

About net speed what is your net plan...what speed you getting on your pc?

Guest Tamthebam79

i have nothing installed but what i have wrote above but my phone keeps shutting down and starting back up when playing games ? only just started doing this had the phone too months cheers for the replys am a newbie big time but want to get in to this and am looking into chinese phones for later my phone isnt rooted as dont know the best one as seen people saying that there cam wasnt working after and other things dont know what cwm means ? sorry complet

Edited by Tamthebam79

Guest denzele

I have to agree with pain_deluxe when it comes to gaming experience downgrade to GB ...best results there...if you want continue with ICS to try roms you must root , open bootloader install CWM then flash roms...if you don't know how to do it I can help you guide you thru...

Edited by denzele

Guest Tamthebam79

thanx for the replys youz know best so if you could guide me throu would be awsome as would like to root and over clock to , btw what sd card is best 16g or 32g 10 speed? cheers will i loss all my saved games and apps ? when rooting ?

Edited by Tamthebam79

Guest denzele

First thing get yourself SD card ( they all the same to me so your pick really do search ) that is MUST before you start anything else..If you want back up apps and roms etc you need SD card..Rooting will not erase anything on your phone even after opening bootloader..the only time you will lose data and apps is when you install custom roms since is required to wipe everything and do factory reset..but I as I said first things first SD card.. ;)