Nook Simple Touch reduced to £29

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Mr.Clark

Looks like they cancelled my order. AFTER telling me it had been dispatched. Twice. :(

To add insult to injury, I'm now receiving emails from Nook telling me what content I should be trying. ON MY NON-EXISTENT DEVICE.

Bastards.

Guest The Soup Thief

Just got the following email from Foyles:

"In reply to your telephone message I can confirm that the due date quoted was a technical error - due to the repricing of the Nook series we received a large number of orders which caused the system to incorrectly reset the due date for the items.

We are expecting a a delivery to cover all of our customer orders on Monday 13th - please let us know if you wish to continue with the order or if you would prefer to cancel it.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused."

So w00t nook! It's as good as (nearly) on the way. It's a bit frustrating that they've ignored my emails, but at least they've sent this in response to my phone message yesterday

Guest everett_psycho
Ok, gets stranger. Just received an email telling me that it should be delivered by Friday.
same here, first order arrived today but that's more being given away so I won't get mine until next week, nook day by the 17th. Unlike foyles though there's still no option to cancel if I had changed my mind

Guest ultravox

It seems Nook is playing dirty.

My friend ordered 4 units. Everything OK.

After 3 or 4 days, Nook sent and email stating that there was a problem with the payment and it should be solved in 7 days, after which, the order would be cancelled.

2 days after receiving the email (weekend), the bank informed that there was no problem with the payment.

Just before contacting Nook to provide this information, he received an email from them informing that the order had been cancelled.

Well, that's not fair :/

Guest Mr.Clark

Mine arrived today. Fantastic communication from B&N there.

Still, a backup to the Kindle for £29. Not going to complain.

Guest everett_psycho
Mine arrived today. Fantastic communication from B&N there.

Still, a backup to the Kindle for £29. Not going to complain.

Mine was supposed to but ups have taken it back and demanded I supply a suite number.. I wouldn't mind but they found me for the first one I ordered last week and have seemingly lost my house since then

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.