[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest dakok

I think that people that contribute shouldn`t care too much for complaints.

And another thing crosses my mind:

Wouldn`t it be nice to have a donation button for Shendu and Baidu developer teams.

Just kiddin

:D

Guest kyan31
I think that people that contribute shouldn`t care too much for complaints.

And another thing crosses my mind:

Wouldn`t it be nice to have a donation button for Shendu and Baidu developer teams.

Just kiddin

Shendu and Baidu are famous Chinese companies, I think they have all the money they need :P

Guest PCTechRoss

Yeah that's very true, donations are voluntary, however I hate it when people complain. They should really only be able to complain if they have contributed themselves, what do you think?

+1

Guest dakok

I really really like this polite atmosphere here on Modaco.

No major disagreements or quarreling.

Damn, I`ll have to count in modaco forum support when I`ll be choosing my new phone :(

Guest kyan31
I really really like this polite atmosphere here on Modaco.

No major disagreements or quarreling.

Damn, I`ll have to count in modaco forum support when I`ll be choosing my new phone :(

If you want a thriving community, get a cheap, well known, easy-to-get kind of phone. The G300 matches all of these, that's why its so popular :)

Guest sedj

If you want a thriving community, get a cheap, well known, easy-to-get kind of phone. The G300 matches all of these, that's why its so popular :)

That should read a cheap phone adopted by a "UK" network that reaches sub £100 and appears on HUKD and sells by the bucket load, this guarantees a phone with custom roms.

Guest smweb

I'm trying this rom but the phone goes into a semi reboot when I press the power button for a few seconds!

Check if there's something called FASTBOOT is enabled.

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Everything seems to work nice from yesterday really good work but can't get superuser rights. it's only me with this problem?

Guest PCTechRoss

Everything seems to work nice from yesterday really good work but can't get superuser rights. it's only me with this problem?

when you installed the rom did you click the fix root tab?

Guest kyan31

Ross, did you add the correct lines to the updater script? I posted them before. Also make sure you add busybox and the root problem will go away.

Guest PCTechRoss

Ross, did you add the correct lines to the updater script? I posted them before. Also make sure you add busybox and the root problem will go away.

I checked my 'updater-script' and it already had them :/ do you want me to send you the updater script so you can see why it says that? Also I have busybox.

Guest kyan31

I checked my 'updater-script' and it already had them :/ do you want me to send you the updater script so you can see why it says that? Also I have busybox.

No its fine, do you have the correct SU binaries installed?

Guest Cyda

I'm not 100% sure :/

I cant update the binary, and i cant get root access. Fix it plz

I'll take a look and see if I can work out what's broke.

Edit: I don't have a G300 to test this so if anyone is in the testing mood; check if this has working root: http://ubuntuone.com...c66dfa236cIKMQ0

Note to Ross; I see that this rom is based off Stock+ R3, if you want to use Stock+ do yourself a favor and use Stock+ R6 as it has better tweaks and improved memory management.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Paulzie
Note to Ross; I see that this rom is based off Stock+ R3, if you want to use Stock+ do yourself a favor and use Stock+ R6 as it has better tweaks and improved memory management.

Good to know. I've experienced a few undiagnosed random reboots/freezes with Supreme EMUI 1.1 just as was mentioned by another user. Maybe R6 can help there?

Guest PCTechRoss

@Ross

Why would you base it on R3 is R6 is available :huh:

Just wonderin' that's all :P

It was just the one I was using at the time, ill rebase.

Guest PCTechRoss

Ross, is there any Huawei PIN lock screen available that can be included in this package?

I had a look, couldn't find a file so I guess not.

Guest rwalton159

Check if there's something called FASTBOOT is enabled.

Switched FASTBOOT to off but it made no difference.

I was using Launcher 8 with Cyda's Stock+ R6 but grew tired of it so switched to this one - On the whole I do like this rom.