• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

LAVA IRIS 501 JB ROM..( PRESTIGIOUS PAP5000DUO ORIGINAL ROM WITH SP FLASH TOOL)

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hello friends. I tried many roms of iris501 but at last i found original prestigious pap5000duo rom for this mobile and its great. I am using this and very happy with this original rom.

link- http://yadi.sk/d/R2B98E5i4iCAt

Edited by pk0721

Posted

hello friends. I tried many roms of iris501 but at last i found original prestigious pap5000duo rom for this mobile and its great. I am using this and very happy with this original rom.

link- http://yadi.sk/d/R2B98E5i4iCAt

Is this for Jellybean ?

Posted

YES ITS STOCK JB OF PRETIGIOUS PAP5000DUO. I AM USING THIS. ITS LIKE CHARM...

Posted

YES ITS STOCK JB OF PRETIGIOUS PAP5000DUO. I AM USING THIS. ITS LIKE CHARM...

Can you post some screenshots of this ROM,

I liked the Lava Provided JB Rom, Used it for weeks and then tried Lewa OS

Lewa OS rom has many useful features, but its RAM Hungry...

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I have a similar problem when using SPTools. SP Flash Tool Error 8038. I have Prestigio PAP5000Duo.

See: http://postimg.org/image/xcl8gfhld/

I have MTK6577 scatter file (MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt). Should I press upgrade instead of download? Will it work with only a single recovery file?

Thanks!

Edited by demodl

Posted

You can see screenshot at prestigious.com. model multiphone pap5000duo

Posted

OK, I figured out it myself. The process did not work with the scatter file that was provided with the recovery image. Using MTKDroidTools it was two clicks to create one. (/prec/mtd was empty, that was a nogo).

Now it works. Unfortunately mac address changing does not work even with root. I get random every time. What a pity...

Hi!

I have a similar problem when using SPTools. SP Flash Tool Error 8038. I have Prestigio PAP5000Duo.

See: http://postimg.org/image/xcl8gfhld/

I have MTK6577 scatter file (MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt). Should I press upgrade instead of download? Will it work with only a single recovery file?

Thanks!