[CM10][4.1.2] Unofficial builds (v7)

Guest vache

Guest sorinake13

yes..did wipe flash rom then flash gapps...did wipe...and reboot...but no succes still process.gapps error :(

google account works...and data...i have internet...but when i open playstore it closes right back...

Edited by sorinake13

Guest razvankim

A week?! O.o cm10 version 7 is only 2 days old lol

it has about a week mate. 4 or 5 days ...davidevinavil posted here ...in comments...after two days vache updated thread...xD

yes..did wipe flash rom then flash gapps...did wipe...and reboot...but no succes still process.gapps error :(

google account works...and data...i have internet...but when i open playstore it closes right back...

Do like this: Wipe, install the rom, install the gapps, reboot. Wipe the cache, and the dalvik cache too (advanced menu).

Guest Spacecaker

hi guys when i try to compile rom

i get this

• /home/spaced/android/acerrom/kernel/acer/swing/scripts/basic/fixdep.c:115:23: fatal error: arpa/inet.h: No such file or directory

• compilation terminated.

• make[3]: *** [scripts/basic/fixdep] Error 1

• make[2]: *** [scripts_basic] Error 2

• make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2

• make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/spaced/android/acerrom/kernel/acer/swing'

• make: *** [/home/space/android/acerroms/out/target/product/swing/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config] Error 2

• make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Guest Spacecaker

hmm seems something wrong with my machine o.O

http://justpaste.it/2zqr

target thumb C: procmem <= system/extras/procmem/procmem.c

system/extras/procmem/procmem.c: In function 'main':

system/extras/procmem/procmem.c:128:5: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of 'pm_process_maps' differ in signedness [-Wpointer-sign]

system/extras/libpagemap/include/pagemap/pagemap.h:145:5: note: expected 'size_t *' but argument is of type 'int *'

system/extras/procmem/procmem.c:182:9: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 3 of 'pm_map_pagemap' differ in signedness [-Wpointer-sign]

system/extras/libpagemap/include/pagemap/pagemap.h:163:5: note: expected 'size_t *' but argument is of type 'int *'

target thumb C: procrank <= system/extras/procrank/procrank.c

as: unrecognized option '--64'

make: *** [external/powertop/css.h] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Guest vrotmnenogi25

hmm.. Camera not work in CM10v7 :wacko:

after reboot it works

Edited by vrotmnenogi25

Guest sorinake13

camera works great...i made a slim version of cm10 v7...and also injected slim gapps inside the rom...i wipe data flash slim cm10 and reboot...all is great and working as it should...i can hardly wait for the next version...GOOD JOB DEVS ! :D

Guest razvankim

camera works great...i made a slim version of cm10 v7...and also injected slim gapps inside the rom...i wipe data flash slim cm10 and reboot...all is great and working as it should...i can hardly wait for the next version...GOOD JOB DEVS ! :D

Can you share slim version of cm10?

Guest gkai

Can you share slim version of cm10?

Any progress on GPS in cm10? I am waiting for this to work before switching to cyanogen ;-)

Guest scarba
I'm the only that got a fantastic display freeze after a call?

The solution was pull out battery ;/

Got the freezes myself too but the thing I noticed is that if I press volume buttons during freeze the phone works (I can hear the sound of changing ring volumes) so I suspect is a framework bug or systemUI since the phone isn't in a deep freeze, but a display freeze more likely.

Guest m3kk

Got the freezes myself too but the thing I noticed is that if I press volume buttons during freeze the phone works (I can hear the sound of changing ring volumes) so I suspect is a framework bug or systemUI since the phone isn't in a deep freeze, but a display freeze more likely.

Same here, got this freeze like 2 times in 4-5 days :). The phone is alive, i tried to call myself from an another phone, and it rings..

Guest davidevinavil

Same here, got this freeze like 2 times in 4-5 days :). The phone is alive, i tried to call myself from an another phone, and it rings..

And about reboot nothing?

Please give us log

Look here

And here

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest scarba

And about reboot nothing?

Please give us log

Look here

And here

Never happened to me while I had the phone connected at my pc. But I know for sure that happened once just after I paused music from notification Apollo widget