Phone not booting, stuck at ?Android Logo?

Guest Gabriel94

Guest Gabriel94

As you can see the phone wont boot or start and its stuck at ... instead of the huawei logo it is an android logo

well idk why but this is what i did...

1. flashed this stock gb rom http://blog.podtwo.com/android/rom/de-branded%20ROM%20for%20Huawei%20U8815%20%5Bgingerbread%5D.html

after flashing i wanted to reboot so i can test the rom but this is the first time i see something like this it asks me to fix the superuser or something xbin/su, i said yes, it booted and it worked

2. i didnt like the rom so i flashed this one to test it and since the flash of the second rom it is stuck at that android logo

i tried with cmd > cd c:\android > adb.exe > adb reboot recovery but it didnt work so i could flash some other rom

post-992711-0-63860000-1370527707_thumb.

Guest sharkyo01

Can you enter CWM / Recovery? Tried wipping the caches?

Good news is you have still got a logo showing.

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest ChrisPNE

Did you do a full wipe before flashing the second ROM? I think that would happen if you hadn't wiped the system partition.

Guest Gabriel94

I can't go to CWM, i have the Touch Hybrid because my power button doesn't work, I can atleast go to Download Mode with the pink screen, maybe I can install an official ICS update via the dload folder with update.zip, I'll try it out and report back ;)

Guest Gabriel94

If it keeps reporting an error try putting in a middle file :)

I know ;)

Maybe it is because the first ROM was GB Baseband and the second was ICS Baseband, I don't know the numbers, I believe I did a full whipe when flashing the second ROM

Guest Gabriel94

Thanks, I managed to fix it, apparently I had update.zip in my dload folder and I got a pink screen, I needed the update.app from the update.zip, and it worked now, the phone works again! :D