[CM10] [ROM] [Super Hornet] Acer Liquid - (OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean)

Guest RomzesRover_R

Guest Diljeet

doesn't matter... isecond option include first option..

Yes it includes the option, but sometimes things are weird during install.

Awesome. Can't try yet unfortunately. @A1 users; does this ROM have 204 mb or 189 mb RAM available?

Great work!

It has 192MB ram for use

Guest Alexzandro

Hello!

After too much time we have JB !

A real real thank to the developer! Hats off to You.

I have recently updated TWRP to 2.5 and have a nandroid done. Would like to know if it is possible to flash this in rec with TWRP or it is absolutely CWM to be used ?

Moreover, what is the way to flash CWM included in the OP ?

Thanks for Your reply

regards

Alessandro

Guest RomzesRover_R

Very promising ROM, great work !!!

I have tried it but I have touchscreen freezes...

Does anyone have this problem ?

in first post we have patch to fix it, you are so inconsiderate, it was there all the time

I have recently updated TWRP to 2.5 and have a nandroid done. Would like to know if it is possible to flash this in rec with TWRP or it is absolutely CWM to be used ?

Moreover, what is the way to flash CWM included in the OP ?

Hello :), can you explain your problem more simply ? You all know that I'm from Russian Federation and I can't underestand what you want to say..

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest Alexzandro

Hello ! Thanks for your kind reply, Romzes, I will try to make it short: Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP)is the alternative recovery, which I am using actually. This recovery automatically installs with GOOMANAGER app. So it should be easy to flash your ROM with this.

Other problem: can I try to install CWM for instance with Rommanager or do I have to flash only Your recovery and in this case in what way I flash your recovery ?

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Regards

Alessandro

Guest sinan33

ı have donated you and thepasto, but i can't donate ray because i don't have a webmoney account.

All the liquid users please donate the devs, maybe it would help them to speed up development progress of Cm10 for our devices.

Thanks all your efforts and time.

Regards...

Guest RomzesRover_R

Other problem: can I try to install CWM for instance with Rommanager or do I have to flash only Your recovery and in this case in what way I flash your recovery ?

you need to use my recovery cuz for cm10 we new partitions size, and then if you want get correctely flashed rom you'll need to use recovery from this thread..

otherwise [ray make are repack where system size 189mb so I think that with this repack we can use old recovery (like twrp, cwm, malez) from thepasto, and with kernel where nandpartitions size settet up from cm9

ı have donated you and thepasto

Thanks, all what I do, I do special for liquid and especially for users of liquid !

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest Diljeet

RomzesRover_R

Hello RomzesRover_R the cm7.2 for our liquid has 205MB RAM available(for A1), is there any possibility that cm10 can use those partition sizes? It will boost the performance for A1 users.

I need only deep sleep LOL.

Me too

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Christoforos22

GAPPS for JB. It works for me:

https://docs.google....mRnc/edit?pli=1

Rom installed great, but google play force closes and my contacts cannot be synchronized under accounts tab.

Moreover stock browser does not open at all.

Anyone else has this problems? Overall it is a good rom if these minor problems are fixable.

Thanks

Guest Muhaimin

Rom installed great, but google play force closes and my contacts cannot be synchronized under accounts tab.

Moreover stock browser does not open at all.

Anyone else has this problems? Overall it is a good rom if these minor problems are fixable.

Thanks

GAPSS doesnt works for me, its force closing...

stock browser is working fine..

flickering screen / crazy screen sometimes....

Guest Christoforos22

GAPSS doesnt works for me, its force closing...

stock browser is working fine..

flickering screen / crazy screen sometimes....

Re-installed and browser seems fine but google apps still not working.

Guest Christoforos22

Running a Liquid E with YourZgapps XS and so far it has been working great.

Here is the link for the gapps package http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2240652 just download the 4.1.2 version.

No idea if it will fix the browser issue as I never experienced it.

Wow, thanks a lot my friend. Now gapps are working just fine!

Thanks again

Guest Christoforos22

Any news on deep sleep? Rom is fast but battery draining is quite high for me. What about battery life from others who installed it?