[CM10] [ROM] [Super Hornet] Acer Liquid - (OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean)

Guest RomzesRover_R

Guest piernov

what can i do to link apps to sd Link2sd app says that the ext2 not mounted

You have to partition your SD card in the recovery (remember to save all data before doing this) and select the desired size for the FAT32 and EXT4 partition. You can also add a swap parition if you have only 256MB of RAM.

Then, boot Android, open Terminal Emulator, type "su -", accept, type "a2sd formatext".

It'll format your SD card's second partition to EXT4.

Reboot.

Returns to Terminal Emulator, type "su -".

Now you have to choose between having only the apps on SD-EXT, or the whole /data partition (use that only if you have at least a class-6 SD (works with a class-4 here though) card with more than 512MB for the EXT partition, otherwise it's useless and will slow down your device).

The first is set by "a2sd install", the second by "a2sd xdata".

Reboot, and try to install some apps, if you don't reach the internal data storage limit, then it's working.

I would highly recommend to use Int2Ext. I'm really pleased with it.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

This how you add init.d support:

http://thewisenerd.b...r-flashing.html

There's already an a2sd script in CyanogenMod, the only point of this script is to allow the user to not move /data/data, so not very useful as we can use the integrated script which works well.

Edited by piernov

Guest Diljeet

what can i do to link apps to sd Link2sd app says that the ext2 not mounted

if your sdcard is partitioned ok as specified in the above post, then try clicking ext4 in Link2Sd(i think the recovery uses ext4 partition)

Guest NKMSKV

thank you guys it works well but can any one help me in usb mass storage. it doesn't work however i installed the drivers

You need to remove all the Acer drivers from PC. Then delete the files wpdmtp.inf and wpdmtp.pnf from C:/Windows/INF and restart PC.

Guest msadek122

thank you NKMSKV i did every thing but it doesn't work however i deleted files and removed all acer drivers but also no thing happen

Guest Yota Moteuchi

thank you NKMSKV i did every thing but it doesn't work however i deleted files and removed all acer drivers but also no thing happen

Hi msadek!

I used to have this issue for a CW9 ROM until I installed the drivers for Windows8 (even if I'm using Vista).

Before that, my PC didn't detect my Acer Liquid.

After installing these drivers, it worked (and continues to work. :) ).

You can find them here.

Guest RomzesRover_R

The news is next(bad news everyone):

we can't fix camera cuz we ported other video drivers. we need to fix new drivers

we can't fix sensors cuz we need sources for sensors.salsa (may be in future we can fix smb380 sensor with porting new drivers, without isl29018 sensors))

we can't fix deep sleep cuz deep sleep not works in thepasto's kernel, and changes in power module make he in rc1 cm9, I check latest kernel from thepasto with mine cm9 and deep sleep not works..

But we try again 'n again to fix it at all

Edited by RomzesRover_R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...