lukivill

huawei ascend g300 broken

5 posts in this topic

i start this topic for ask if someone can help me with my huawei , last day i turned off and the phone dont turn on and there is no led light when i conect the usb so if someone can help me or have the same problem write here

i'm spanish so sorry for grammatical errors and thanks

Have you plugged it in with the battery removed from the phone? Does that do anything?

thanks for your help but i have tried everithing with battery , without battery and the phone doesn't work

i think that could be a motherboard problem and i would like to know if there are any soluttion for the problem or if someone has had the same problem

Last night, same problem happened to me. Could this be because officially unlocked bootloader?

noo , i don't think so because the phone has been working 4 months since i unloked the bootloader but i'm not a proffesional and i am inexperienced so i would like to know what think someone more proffesional or someone that has repaired the same problem to help us