Show ur Screenshots

Guest Spacecaker

Guest execpwd

So , Graurul is using MiLocker with a custom Launcher and Lunar UI 2 ( maybe in XthemeEngine or ThemeChooser - CM / MSR ROM )

Nice customization , BTW.

Guest execpwd
Guest graurul94

More acurate,  I'm using Widgetlocker with SpaceDot Unlocker , Nova Launcher Prime with Stark icon pack , Xposed with XthemeEngine Lunar UI 2 .

Still, pretty accurate guessing !

I'm still experiencing Xposed framework and still have a lot of work to do.

Guest execpwd

More acurate,  I'm using Widgetlocker with SpaceDot Unlocker , Nova Launcher Prime with Stark icon pack , Xposed with XthemeEngine Lunar UI 2 .

Still, pretty accurate guessing !

I'm still experiencing Xposed framework and still have a lot of work to do.

If you find something nice, please post. I only used Tablet UI Trigger , xBlastTools , GravityBox and XthemeEngine, but since I couldn't port any of CM themes to XTheme I gave up and only remained on GBox and XBlast. Now I'm exploring some mods for KitKat, but I still think CM Rom is the best ( on nexus device but MSR - Rom on Acer )

@execpwd how you got that 4.4 app drawer + widget separate screen + how you change the icon's size?  i use nova launcher and gravity box for the transparency until now.

also, which music player you use(looking forward to that widget)

Edited by malins

Guest execpwd

@execpwd how you got that 4.4 app drawer + widget separate screen + how you change the icon's size? i use nova launcher and gravity box for the transparency until now. also, which music player you use(looking forward to that widget)
I am using KK Launcher Prime with Android KitKat Experience theme + Gravitybox with dithered holo activated and enabled shadows for top. PS : I think the launcher itself also has shadows Edited by execpwd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spacecaker

Space..it's there any chance to put the 4.2.2 lockscreen font to the 4.1.2 version of acer?

ofcourse there is change  smali modding bro if i recall just use my digitalclock smali from msr and add the proper fonts to /fonts and fix the layout with the new added stuff and should work and suhc

requires smali skills though

Guest Spacecaker

modding android stock rom aint easy :p 

gingerbread is for what i know the most easy android version to modify GUI and such 

like on stock rom i tried disabling Signature verification of stock rom few times in smali but all resulted in bootloop without ability to log xD if i get that disabled i can mod stock rom bit further :P 

but on gingerbread roms i can disable it with ease :P 

Guest execpwd

Since I received some PMs I will simply write here what tools / apps I am using to customise my S500. First of all, I am using a launcher ( in the last screenshots I used Smart Launcher Pro v2), the lockscreen is integrated in launcher, but if you want some more customisation, I recommend WidgetLocker and MiLocker. Secondly, I am using certain Xposed Frameworks, like GravityBox, XBlastTools, but also basic root apps like ROM Manager and ROM Toolbox. For a more personalised look, I recommend XThemeEngine, which is a xposed module, and let's not forget about custom icon packs.

In the future, if you want me to, I will also post some screenshots of my Nexus devices, my Huawei and my Vonino, since I managed to personalise them according to my necessity or even my mood. Of course, the look of my phones change every day, because I am getting bored after a while...