[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrambley

Just looked back through my old posts and found this, also I first noticed this when we went to 4.3.1 not when we changed kernel. There are other logs on hear but this is the earlyist I could finds ( page 21 )

Out of curiosity, do you use a ext partition on your SD card? Just wondering as it's mounted in /data/sdext2/

Didn't have the time to wipe / reinstall last night, but phone is running great now. Reinstalled most of the apps i had with plenty of space to spare. Maybe I'll do that the next time I run out of space :)

No it's not related to the recovery because my phone just died few days ago (hynix), but I never used CWM for 10.2, always TWRP... So, do the math...

That's interesting. So (as has been mentioned elsewhere) it may be that Hynix eMMC devices are at risk anyway whether or not 4.3 kernel based recovery/ROMs are accelerating failure...

Guest Balerion

So since I've installed the 1107 nightly the power button is misbehaving, meaning that most of the time I have to press it twice for the screen to wake up. Is it caused by the OS or is my power button dying? :S

Guest cmsantos

well i was kind of "tired" of this phone... so i tried a clean install of the lasted nighlty cm-10.2-20131112-NIGHTLY-u8815 with recovery v6.0.4.4... and after 2h hours my phone bricked...i guess the bug (hynix) it's not fixed...or it was just bad luck... anyway keep up the good work... the brick was on me obviously...

Edited by cmsantos

Guest Thefalas

Dazzozo, I've tried to logcat

abd logcat -b radio

But I don't get any message (normal logcats works), I've now tried 20131112 and stilll doesn't let me connect to the mobile network. Back again to 20131019.

I've read messages from other people that have the same problem so I suppose it's not only me.

Anybody else experiencing random reboots? I had them since I flashed CM. At first I had an error after booting about location reporting, so I disabled it. Now I still have them, but with no error message. Any ideas?

Guest Balerion
Anybody else experiencing random reboots? I had them since I flashed CM. At first I had an error after booting about location reporting, so I disabled it. Now I still have them, but with no error message. Any ideas?
They are probably 3G reboots from having the bootloader unlocked in the unofficial way. Even though I have the unofficial unlock and no reboots while using 3G so far (8 months of using different CM 10+ roms). Edited by Balerion

Guest G300User

Hi everyone. Can some one assist please? I've updated my G300 with the JB 10.2 rom, but I have a problem. I keep getting an error message that the keyboard has stopped working. I am unable to connect to my wi fi, Google etc. I have CWM installed but I am unable to get ics to reinstall. How do I reinstall ics? Thanks

Hi everyone. Can some one assist please? I've updated my G300 with the JB 10.2 rom, but I have a problem. I keep getting an error message that the keyboard has stopped working. I am unable to connect to my wi fi, Google etc. I have CWM installed but I am unable to get ics to reinstall. How do I reinstall ics? Thanks

Any use?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/364708-jb-431-cyanogenmod-102-rom-nightly-builds-available/?view=findpost&p=2162446

Guest Hayder7

Are you removing this Rom just due to keyboard issue? Before you do this get some keyboard apk, put it on you sd card and install it manually. If you have a computer of course :rolleyes:

Guest rwalton159

After using the Infusion rom for ages, I tried this rom and cant work out what the big differences are.

What's to gain please?

Thank you

Richard

Edited by rwalton159

Guest darthmaul88

Now that you mention it, they do happen only on mobile data, never on WiFi. Any way to fix this?

You have to officially unlock your bootloader using the code from Huawey.They send it by email if you provide your IMEI.

Otherwise you could go back to GB and use  the 109808 baseband (as I do).

You have to officially unlock your bootloader using the code from Huawey.They send it by email if you provide your IMEI.

Otherwise you could go back to GB and use  the 109808 baseband (as I do).

You no longer have to wait on the code from Huawei:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/?p=2168479

Guest edwardecl

Anyone know how to get openpdroid working with the latest versions?

Autopatcher seems to fail doing it which is sad as I really like pdroid features, or does anyone know what the last version that can be patched is?

Edited by edwardecl

Hello people, i have one issue here and i hope someone can help me...
i want to recive MMS with the data off, and auto switch to 3G to get the MMS and turn off after that... i have this room and and at the begining i think was fine but now it doesnt... please help... im losing some mms because i cant have the data always on... its too expensive to me... sorry about my english...