[MIUI] [Port] 2.10.12 by boban

Guest bobanbg

ROM Base: Atomic V3 by end222

ROM Ported: MIUI.us 2.10.12 Snap Series port for LG P500 by Ideosdev [XDA]

ROM Specs:

• Deep sleep is working! (so battery drain is pretty acceptable)
  • Sensors seem fully working (i'm not sure if proximity sensor is working)
  • Services.jar and framework.jar patched
  • LiquidParts included
  • MIUI.us app (for advanced customization)

ROM Bugs:
    • Themes cannot be changed
    • Sms led
    • Let me know...

LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#...ahEPucnpjIn-0YU

Changelog:

Recommended:

[*]1 or 2 reboots after flashing

[*]Use TWRP recovery

[*]Unmark "delivery reports" in sms settings

[*]Clean sometimes apps in multitasking

[*]ENJOY!

post-967522-0-28091400-1379342933_thumb.

post-967522-0-91090700-1379342947_thumb.

post-967522-0-83977400-1379342961_thumb.

post-967522-0-45457300-1379343047_thumb.

Edited by bobanbg

I am first, downloading, will try it.

Great to have a MIUI on cm9 base.

I hope someone can port a MIUI with Cm7.2 auto-rotate animation and the partition size of RAM.

I mean cm7.2 by Ainillia or cm remix by Master_T as base

because cm remix is the best and fastest rom i have used so far.

Hope you can try.

Till then i will try this new MIUI hope it works fast. Thanks for your hard work

I am first, downloading, will try it.

Great to have a MIUI on cm9 base.

I hope someone can port a MIUI with Cm7.2 auto-rotate animation and the partition size of RAM.

I mean cm7.2 by Ainillia or cm remix by Master_T as base

because cm remix is the best and fastest rom i have used so far.

Hope you can try.

Till then i will try this new MIUI hope it works fast. Thanks for your hard work

thanks for trying it! i have spare time till university begins so I would like to port the latest V4 rom released (3.2.22) in those days, but i also think that it would be interesting to port a MIUI v3 with Master_T's rom as base... I'll think about it :)

Edited by bobanbg

thanks for trying it! i have spare time till university begins so I would like to port the latest V4 rom released (3.2.22) in those days, but i also think that it would be interesting to port a MIUI v3 with Master_T's rom as base... I'll think about it :)

Thanks, its awesome, i am so happy to hear it.

I love MIUI specially v3, i am mad about having a miui since the new partition layout came out for our Liquid with a 256 MB swap & ext.

I wish you all the luck for the new porting, thanks for considering my request.

Good Day

And God Bless You

ok i'll make an update version of MIUI v3 for our liquid.

now: would you prefer a repack of the stable version 2.3.7c (2.1.20) ported by phoenix or a port of a newer beta version? MUI v3 releases go until 2.4.13 (for htc desire). In case you want a newer version (the last MIUI v3 rom is 2.4.20) please post the link in this topic because i couldn't find anything on official sities.

Edited by bobanbg

ok i'll make an update version of MIUI v3 for our liquid.

now: would you prefer a repack of the stable version 2.3.7c (2.1.20) ported by phoenix or a port of a newer beta version? MUI v3 releases go until 2.4.13 (for htc desire). In case you want a newer version (the last MIUI v3 rom is 2.4.20) please post the link in this topic because i couldn't find anything on official sities.

Well from what i think you should use the 2.3.7c (2.1.20) by phoenix because it is stable(i used it from the day it got released till the CM9 the Pasto beta4 came out).

So if you ask me for the best rom before cm7.2, it would be the MIUI 2.3.7c for me.

And we also don't have to worry about unknown bugs

And i haven't seen major changes in MIUI v3 versions during updates(i have used many miui roms for liquid and they were almost the same)

Its just a suggestion, i am no expert(i know nothing about rom development), so its on you, you can decide what would be best and easy to port.

Edited by Diljeet

Well from what i think you should use the 2.3.7c (2.1.20) by phoenix because it is stable(i used it from the day it got released till the CM9 the Pasto beta4 came out).

So if you ask me for the best rom before cm7.2, it would be the MIUI 2.3.7c for me.

And we also don't have to worry about unknown bugs

And i haven't seen major changes in MIUI v3 versions during updates(i have used many miui roms for liquid and they were almost the same)

Its just a suggestion, i am no expert(i know nothing about rom development), so its on you, you can decide what would be best and easy to port.

But in this way it will be only a 2.3.7c with different app, different theme, different framework color, etc, so what is really changed ???

I think that we need only for a way to have a stable and complete ICS rom, so to me, it's better if all the devs focus on this direction.

If he start in developing an ICS based rom, maybe he could help romzesrover with minor bugs, and if romzesrover will develope a complete 4.0.4 bobanbg wont need to start a new port from the beginning.

I read romzesrover fixed the deepsleep, the other are all minor bugs, and I think that are all related to ram management (big file, delay, etc.) maybe related to CM framework ...

@mura88 i'm already working on the latest v4 rom released, but change that rom make sense. In fact it won't take me a long time to repack and will be an ultimate miui v3 stable rom which all liquid users could use in their daily usage... so I will release this version today or at least tomorrow and then i'll focus on 3.2.22 stable ICS rom

Edited by bobanbg

@mura88 i'm already working on the latest v4 rom released, but change that rom make sense. In fact it won't take me a long time to repack and will be an ultimate miui v3 stable rom which all liquid users could use in their daily usage... so I will release this version today or at least tomorrow and then i'll focus on 3.2.22 stable ICS rom

About MIUI v3, the last versions were having low 3d performance, in cm7.2 this was caused by libsurfaceflinger.so that we replaced with the LiquidNext one.

But MIUI is different and this patch doesn't work, I hope you could try to fix this on miui. Thanks in advance.

Yes thats why i asked you for v3, so we can have a stable rom for daily use.

Thanks a lot, you rock.

How it works on A1?

This [MIUI] [Port] 2.10.12 by boban works good on A1, after a little change of settings i managed a good performance from the rom, using it from 2 days

Deep Sleep, Wifi working ok, clean good rom

sorry guys but the new rom has lot of bugs that there weren't in the base rom (cm7 remix) so i decided to stop this project because it will take too much time to solve all bugs. now i'll focus on a newer ICS MIUI rom

This [MIUI] [Port] 2.10.12 by boban works good on A1, after a little change of settings i managed a good performance from the rom, using it from 2 days

How fast is it on A? it's usable as a daily rom?

sorry guys but the new rom has lot of bugs that there weren't in the base rom (cm7 remix) so i decided to stop this project because it will take too much time to solve all bugs. now i'll focus on a newer ICS MIUI rom

For me, it's ok. We a lot of 2.3.7 roms. Also 4.x, but not working at all >.<

Its all good now, you are right, you should focus on the new MIUI, i am using the new MIUI from around 3-4 days and i really like it, its good and looks great its been a long time since i used a MIUI rom, so loving it(the new v4 rom transitions are also great 3d)

One last request for new roms, could you please look into the partition sizes of cm7.2 remix i mean the RAM size for A1 it has 205 mb ram total, so it makes things easier for A1 users(if you need sources, you can check lupohirp's github, he modified the partition size and freed more memory for users). i hope this new RAM improvement will be helpful in MIUI & CM9 roms.

Also i guess the CM10 has a RAM size 192 or 193 mb on A1 if you want to check.

Thanks for all your work, i love this current miui

Well i am using it on A1 after changing some settings and using Memory Cleaner, i am a app developer so i can adjust with things, i also don't use apps like skye, whatsapp, fb etc.

So its on you, you can try the rom for a day and decide yourself(it does lagged till some reboots and sometimes the screen freezes for a few seconds, but works for me)

For me i always love the GUI so i like MIUI better the Cyanogen.