[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest johnnyjoe

First of all your card is very slow, you shouldn't use Mounts2SD (or other A2SD) with such a slow card. Second, something is wrong with your Davlik cache (that is what "updating apps" message means - rebuilding Dalvik). I assume you moved Dalvik to SD, so the problem is again in your SD card. Just buy a new one - Class 10. Also when using Mounts2SD don't move app data to SD, it will slow your phone.

Hi!

Bought a new class 10 sd card. After all the work of getting a clean install of 4.3.1., after getting all the apps, and setting everything, on a reboot, the phone started to update apps and when it finished, it get an error about "theme managment" not working, or something like that. After that it reboots and start to update all the apps again. Back to 4.2.2, glad I got a backup...

BTW, I'm using mount2sd with only apps and dalvik cache on sd.

Edited by johnnyjoe

Hi!

Bought a new class 10 sd card. After all the work of getting a clean install of 4.3.1., after getting all the apps, and setting everything, on a reboot, the phone started to update apps and when it finished, it get an error about "theme managment" not working, or something like that. After that it reboots and start to update all the apps again. Back to 4.2.2, glad I got a backup...

did u install a theme..or use lucky patcher...??

also nothing is wrong with the sd card even a class 4 is fine

Guest KonstaT
@Everyone
Please stay on the topic. This is not a CM11 thread (like already said, it's highly unlikely there will be one - by me at least). This is also not a thread for people planning to replace their Blade with some random crappy Chinese hardware. And people can also stop asking/pm'ing/emailing me if there will be CyanogenMod for [insert name of a random MediaTek device here]. No - not by me, not likely by anyone else either!

Im getting really bad battery drain. When i look at the battery stats it says wifi has been on all the time even though i have switched wi fi off. Anyone know a fix?

This was only discussed on the previous pages.

If your A2SD is causing you issues, why do you still insist in using it then? It is not recommended to move dalvik cache to EXT partition no matter which A2SD method you're using.

Guest ilopez85

For those who want to use a2sd in cm10.2 (and enable softkeys) can test this on a CLEAN install, it works for me:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g8TJuvvftSN2J5UlJ2c3lSanM/edit?usp=sharing in Drive, Ctrl+S to download

Screenshot_2014_01_01_12_03_03.png

Thanks to croniccorey for the int2ext script: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

Edited by ilopez85

Guest dreis911

using or cm10.1 gonna try this one.is it stable for everyday use?

I use it everyday since it came out.

Does anybody know how to get rid of the call end beep heard through the speaker instead of the earpiece

Sorry, I have no such thing happening with my Blade.

how do I set up mounts2sd with this ROM?

It's not in the ROM.

You'll have to install it from the Play Store or download it from the XDA forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2432479

Guest dreis911

Does anybody know how to get rid of the call end beep heard through the speaker instead of the earpiece

Are you using any scripts or sound apps

I'm sorry guys.... my mistake: :(

The phone really does that beep sound (on external speaker) at the end of a call, I just never noticed it. It really doesn't bother me... (I know, that's just me!)

And more... it makes those same beeps (but more than one) when number is busy or call is rejected.

I guess it must be a ROM definition. Maybe someone can change it... (I'm not a candidate, I'm not a dev)

Sorry again to fool you guys but it was not on purpose.

Guest rikfru

this rom is awesome KonstaT!!

I just have one little problem =(

I can't send nor recive mms

I do have my APNS correctly config becuase it worked on your Swedish snow rls7 rom 2.3.5 and they worked just fine but now nothing =l

First I want to say thanks to KonstaT! It is amazing that you are developing this mod. I got the information about it thru XDA, but there are also still discussion going on android-hilfe.de which is a German website.

I lost my S3 LTE and now I want to use the Blade (coz no money). I got the ZTE Blade from a friend, which had already installed MIUI and CWM and resized the partition. How can I install the MOD from KonstaT? Do I just have to transfer the zip files for Gapps and CM10.2 to extSD-card and then reboot in CWM and install them (with full wipe before and after)? Here same information according to my Blade:

ClockWorkMod Version 6.0.1.4.

Information from the App "Blade Checker":
European Blade (512MB RAM) detected
TPT Upgrade Gen 2 Phone detected
Use Gen 1 style TPTs
Current partition sizes:
System: 215MB
Data: 203MB
Cache: 37MB

Modell:
ZTE Blade San Francisco Grey ZTE P729V
Android 4.1.2
MIUI 2.12.28

Thanks alot for you help!

Btw, how can I install the bootanimation from the first post?

Guest dreis911

First I want to say thanks to KonstaT! It is amazing that you are developing this mod. I got the information about it thru XDA, but there are also still discussion going on android-hilfe.de which is a German website.

I lost my S3 LTE and now I want to use the Blade (coz no money). I got the ZTE Blade from a friend, which had already installed MIUI and CWM and resized the partition. How can I install the MOD from KonstaT? Do I just have to transfer the zip files for Gapps and CM10.2 to extSD-card and then reboot in CWM and install them (with full wipe before and after)? Here same information according to my Blade:

ClockWorkMod Version 6.0.1.4.

Information from the App "Blade Checker":

European Blade (512MB RAM) detected

TPT Upgrade Gen 2 Phone detected

Use Gen 1 style TPTs

Current partition sizes:

System: 215MB

Data: 203MB

Cache: 37MB

Modell:

ZTE Blade San Francisco Grey ZTE P729V

Android 4.1.2

MIUI 2.12.28

Thanks alot for you help!

Btw, how can I install the bootanimation from the first post?

If you did not change the ROM the bootanimation should be there, unless you checked the "Disable boot animation" in the "Performance" menu.

If you want another bootanimation just copy the "bootanimation.zip" to the /system partition inside "media" directory.

You'll have to have a root explorer with write capability.

Before that, just check if the file you're copying will fit... because /system is very limited.