• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Coming soon - ClockworkMod recovery

10 posts in this topic

Posted

This will make things a lot easier eh. :)

Just sorting out the best way to get it on...

P

cwmhudl2.jpg

Posted

Nice - does the ROM Manager not work for installing it once rooted?

Posted

No...

P

Posted

Hey Paul,

hope you can get it working, this would indeed make life so much easier :)

Cheers

Andrei

Posted

Hi Paul,

Any update for this please

Mick

Posted

Hi Paul. Would you please PM me the recovery image you have here? Many thanks :)

Matt.

Posted

Any news? :) cheers!

Posted (edited)

POST Deleted

Reason Personal

Edited by hal2710

Posted (edited)

Yes indeed, I have done it too. We ALL need Paul to answer his PM about sharing his work and then I'll share my ROM with you all

Mick

If you've done it, you need no one's permission to release it. You'd only need his permission if you got his build some how. Although you said "ROM", which implies you are talking about something else i.e. posting in the wrong thread. This thread is about a CWM-based custom recovery, not a ROM.

EDIT: Paul - dunno if you're reading this, but if so I was wondering if you have it installed here or if you're just running it via fastboot or something? (Does fastboot even work with the Hudl?)

Edited by SifJar

Posted

I'm more than happy to wait for whenever, whoever needs to Ok this before it's released to the forum. 

This forum by far includes virtually all info required to easily root / tweak / backup / image / restore a hudl. :D The recovery mod is a nice to have, but I can carry on living without it for now - the other methods work.