Blade battery drains after charging unless reboot after unplug

Guest idleness

Guest idleness

Good Afternoon everyone,

Ok so im wondering if this is an unusual thing but its got me stumped and im hoping someone else has been in the same situation. When i charge my ZTE Blade and when i have taken the cable out, it will not go into deep sleep until i reboot my device. It has been doing this for some time but unfortunately i can not pin point what has caused this to start doing it. Since it has been happening, i have changed Roms numerous of times ranging from eco7, cm10, eco9 and the same problem persists with the exception of cm10.1 which fails to let my device deep sleep at any period.

When i have ran betterbattery, it displays that OTG_services (or similar name from memory) is using the most battery percentage. Along googling the service, it doesnt really display what it is or how to stop it constantly running. Do i need it? How can i remove it? Is it part of the newer kernels which is why im wondering if everyone has to deal with the manual reboots after charging?

Any information or advice would be really helpful. Its getting a little irritating

Thank you for your help and time