Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marioalex1

NEED SOME HELP! Please - What to Buy ZTE BLADE or LIBRA???

8 posts in this topic

Hellow guys.

I am somehow new to all this android market, android phones and so on. I just need some help from professionals here.

So here is my story... I had a Nice ZTE BLADE WHITE about 2 years ago. I just like the PHONE because it is so simple and nice to use. well the thing is i lost it.

Now i want to buy a new one, but there is no chances to find on the internet any.

NOW I see there is ZTE Libra which i recently discovered, I am thinking to buy it so i have some things i want to know first if any of you can help me out to figure the best choice.

1. On my old ZTE BLADE White i had installed Swedish Spring i think which is full of nice features and stuff, CAN i install this particular ROM on ZTE LIBRA or NOT ?!

2. WHAT CUSTOM ROM CAN I INSTALL ON ZTE LIBRA ? IS THERE ANY CUSTOM ROM'S SIMILAR TO SWEDISH SPRING OR SO?

Please feel free to reply as i need to decide if buy it or no.

Thanks

I had ZTE Libra. You can install any rom you want like Swedish Spring

Hi there, Can you give some details, it is good do you recommend. Which ROM you used?

thanks anyway

1.i don't think ZTE Libra using the same rom with Blade.because of different Hardware

2.you can buy ZTE Blade ( V880 in chinese ,512M ram is about 50 dollars) in   tao(delete this)bao.com .but Express delivery only in China.

Edited by wuiwu

1.i don't think ZTE Libra using the same rom with Blade.because of different Hardware

2.you can buy ZTE Blade ( V880 in chinese ,512M ram is about 50 dollars) in   tao(delete this)bao.com .but Express delivery only in China.

I was looking on amazon uk found one few days ago but unfortunately its out of stock