KitKat

Guest nxkealen

Guest Meglestus

Hey guys,

My camera stopped working today, does anyone know how to fix this or am I the first one to encounter this? 

I was using snapchat, it stopped working (first time ever on cm11) and after that my camera doesn't show any image, only black screen.

Guest Balerion

I tried editing the values with build prop editor to get the translucent status bar. I restarted the phone but I couldn't get past the huawei boot logo, it kept appearing and disappearing and it totally freaked me out so I reflashed CM 11. Was that normal? lol

Edited by Balerion

Guest Gabriel94

Cm7 is superfast with plenty of ram available. Currently im in progress of making superslim version of cm7 with almost 280mb of free ram available after first boot.

Can you please add this 3 features to your GB ROM, they are in CMiui GB.

1. Volume Rocker Wake

2. Notification Bar Sleep or something similar

3. Disable Proximity Sensor during calls

I'm working on a 4.4 based ROM, some screenshots:

post-969101-0-64820900-1386017740_thumb.post-969101-0-89522100-1386017688_thumb.post-969101-0-68963000-1386017771_thumb.post-969101-0-12341000-1386017750_thumb.post-969101-0-39949300-1386017765_thumb.

lots of performance changes, new features, full GPU rendering and scheduler changes, replica power button in statusbar for people with broken power button etc.

I wont go through all the things, but i'm currently using it as a daily and its pretty nice. I want to try and get SD as primary, but no promises on that. As for ETA's, don't ask. I'll release it when I want ;)

EDIT: I didn't have Google apps installed at the time, that's why the search bar looks so ugly :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest Meglestus

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-27-29.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-11-30-13-12-46.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-49.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-06.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-21.png

lots of performance changes, new features, full GPU rendering and scheduler changes, replica power button in statusbar for people with broken power button etc.

I wont go through all the things, but i'm currently using it as a daily and its pretty nice. I want to try and get SD as primary, but no promises on that. As for ETA's, don't ask. I'll release it when I want ;)

EDIT: I didn't have Google apps installed at the time, that's why the search bar looks so ugly :P

NICE, was already wondering when you would build an awsome rom again

Guest Balerion

So I finally managed to activate the transparent status bar and so far I am pleased. No major lag, though I have noticed that now the free RAM is around 140MB, it used to be 160. Really happy to see that now the "Ok Google" feature has been turned on too :D

g9nh.png cs4f.png

Edited by Balerion

Guest Meglestus

Dunno, have you tried rebooting?

Yes, I tried multiple times, doesn't fix it, I hope kyan will make an awsome rom without these kind of bugs.

(I know it is early to say that this rom sucks, but because of experience of kyan's roms, I know for sure his will be awsome)

Guest plewis1981

Yes, I tried multiple times, doesn't fix it, I hope kyan will make an awsome rom without these kind of bugs.(I know it is early to say that this rom sucks, but because of experience of kyan's roms, I know for sure his will be awsome)

The version daz posted is a VERY EARLY pre-release version of CM11 problems are to be expected.

Have you tried clearing the apps data and cach? Or a different camera? Or do a backup and flash another ROM to see if it is hardware or software related?

Edited by plewis1981

Guest Meglestus

The version daz posted is a VERY EARLY pre-release version of CM11 problems are to be expected.

Have you tried clearing the apps data and cach? Or a different camera? Or do a backup and flash another ROM to see if it is hardware or software related?

Nope, I might try that, I was just pointing out the bug, so IF daz reads it he can pay attention, I of course know that it is an early version, just pointing the mistakes so he will be able to fix it

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-27-29.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-11-30-13-12-46.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-49.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-06.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-02-20-28-21.png

Can you please give us an option to turn off that google search bar? I just can't find that in Dazz's CM11.

Can you please give us an option to turn off that google search bar? I just can't find that in Dazz's CM11.

It's part of the launcher, so you'd need another launcher unfortunately. I could probably make a separate add on to remove the bar, but not a switch.

I might halt development of my ROM until some more stable builds of cm11 are released. No video recording is a big issue, so I doubt many people would use the ROM. I don't think it should be too long until a new build comes out.

Guest drama20050202

Settings, homescreen, homescreen, search bar

you all have "homescreen" in settings ? :-s

24aykbq.jpg

Edited by drama20050202

Guest wards5150

So I finally managed to activate the transparent status bar and so far I am pleased. No major lag, though I have noticed that now the free RAM is around 140MB, it used to be 160. Really happy to see that now the "Ok Google" feature has been turned on too :D

g9nh.pngcs4f.png

Hi. How did you get the search bar to look like that. Full gapps? Mine is butt ugly. I installed Google search and Google now works but still the ugly search bar.

Guest Balerion

Hi. How did you get the search bar to look like that. Full gapps? Mine is butt ugly. I installed Google search and Google now works but still the ugly search bar.

Install Google Experience Launcher: phandroid.com/2013/11/14/how-to-install-google-experience-launcher-with-ok-google-command/

And that should be all. :)

Guest Meglestus

I might halt development of my ROM until some more stable builds of cm11 are released. No video recording is a big issue, so I doubt many people would use the ROM. I don't think it should be too long until a new build comes out.

It won't take long for a stable cm 11, but could you ad the option to see battery status in percentages?

Guest wards5150

Install Google Experience Launcher: phandroid.com/2013/11/14/how-to-install-google-experience-launcher-with-ok-google-command/

And that should be all. :)

Thanks, I had read about that but didn't bother because of lag. Will give it a go. The way your post read I thought the translucent status bar had done it.