TheDJGr33n

A thank you note...

6 posts in this topic

I know there's a lot of these posts on here but still... I'd like to thank all the devs whose ROMs I have used over the two years of using my OMC. The first ROM I ever installed was atomicmod which was soon replaced by CFX and then PA. Right now to finish my device is running H3 Blues but there has been many since PA.

I have pre ordered a Motorola moto G 16gb from Amazon so this is my last month on the skate.

So yeah thank you for the times I have enjoyed on my device.

Special thanks to:

-C3CO

-Tillaz

-Tilial

-H3R0S

Auto correct changed "tilal" to "Tilial" for some reason...

Nice to hear you enjoyed the phone , thanks to our great developers, now you got a new great phone, have a great time enjoying the new phone, the OMC is still here, i still get surprised by OMC many times, again Big thanks to our developers! we appreciate your Roms.

I know great times with our beloved skate but know I am looking forward to either a nexus 5 or thl w8s

I would like to say thanks for all the developers who made our phone more usable. But the time is coming to change devices.. I really loved my skate l.;))) thanks again

I know there's a lot of these posts on here but still... I'd like to thank all the devs whose ROMs I have used over the two years of using my OMC. The first ROM I ever installed was atomicmod which was soon replaced by CFX and then PA. Right now to finish my device is running H3 Blues but there has been many since PA.

I have pre ordered a Motorola moto G 16gb from Amazon so this is my last month on the skate.

So yeah thank you for the times I have enjoyed on my device.

Special thanks to:

-C3CO

-Tillaz

-Tilial

-H3R0S

I too would like to say a huge thank you to you all, along with developers for Galaxy Tab (GT-P1000) ROMs. I now have the Moto G too, which i snapped up for no more than £99 from Tesco. Bought an unlock code for £2.04 and just now trying to root. Probably one of the best value devices (Moto G) I have seen. I'm really happy with it and i'm sure you will be too mate. All the best.

Thanks again Devs.