[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I found 2 issues:
How to add cLock on lockscreen? I don't have it there. Maybe I switched off something, but I looked almost everywhere and found nothing for turning it on.

How to disable CRT switch off animation?

Guest plewis1981

I found 2 issues:How to add cLock on lockscreen? I don't have it there. Maybe I switched off something, but I looked almost everywhere and found nothing for turning it on.How to disable CRT switch off animation?

To enable the whether on clock lockscreen you have to enable widget pages in the lockscreen settings.

Guest Balerion

have you try it?

No :)

Yea, installed it. Very minimal apps came with it. No gapps. No file manager. Browser ok. Wifi works. And it works as a phone :D .

Is it as smooth as CM 11?

Guest plewis1981

@Livart that setting seems to have been removed :( hope CM add it again soon.

@dazzozo Once again you have done an amazing job with this ROM thankyou for all your hard work.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest Dante2070

ART is working. Taking a long time after first boot. Some apps didn't work at first (Opera and Skype), but did after a reinstall. If you google apps that work (or don't work) you get a list. If your app is listed as working, but doesn't, just reinstall it.

EDIT: Apps don't work when moved to SD card

Edited by Dante2070

Guest plewis1981

See at my sig - 2013-1221I removed only LWPs from zip.

Try installing a different launcher, after flashing today's build I did not have the widgit pages option but I do now, I am using nova launcher.

Guest joandrade

changelog says 'use classic webview' - it works really well but is this a temporary reversion or the only option for g300 etc. ?

It's a temporary solution, until an actual fix is found for the chromium-webview problem.

ART is working. Taking a long time after first boot. Some apps didn't work at first (Opera and Skype), but did after a reinstall. If you google apps that work (or don't work) you get a list. If your app is listed as working, but doesn't, just reinstall it.

You're not even supposed to use ART if you don't develop apps. Please refrain from enabling every item you see on developer options just because it's there.

Guest JotaCarvalho

I have all apps installed on SD such as games or daily use apps and they work fine (some games don't, but i'm not sure if the problem is from the ROM.

Guest djuroue

Hmm, when art is on, some apps, such as Facebook are not working ...

Another issue, automatic exposure of video recording is not working...

Besides that, everything works, plenty of ram free...

You're not even supposed to use ART if you don't develop apps. Please refrain from enabling every item you see on developer options just because it's there.

Thinking this way, we shouldn't use cm11 as it's unstable and shouldn't root our phones because it's potentially harmful.

Even though ART was included only for developers it actually works, gives more free ram and speeds things up. Most of apps are already compatible with ART and work good.

Guest goncalou

Hi! I buy a aproved code by modaco for unlock my G300, but were I use this code?
When I reboot the phone it just ask the PIN for the sim card and go to the lancher without ask for the network pin code-
Thanks in advance

Edited by goncalou