[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bartharobert

ok, finally i installed the cm 11 and the g-apps, it works fine...thanks a lot guys! appreciate!!

Edited by bartharobert

Guest Flexy246

Camera works fine for me.

Maybe try to delete camera app's data and/or delete the DCIM folders from your SD cards.

Thanks for reply :)

I have tried this - still not working... Maybe this has something to do with previous cm builds? instalation gone wrong?

Guest qwertyu123

Is anyone having random reboots during USB file transfers? Not always but usually after finishing the transfer and making the disconnection from the PC, I got a reboot.

Also USB mounting looks like is slower and connection is unstable with delays, etc...

I'm using nightly 24012014, just updated to 27012014, let's see

But why? Ics is working so much better at 1.2Ghz ...

Dazzozo wanted to find a way to OC the 3.4 kernel that works on the Y300 too.

Y300 uses "thermal throttling". This makes difficult to overclock it in a proper way.

And now Dazzozo is not working on this device AFAIK.

Anyway, in my experience, the phone runs as fast with 3.4 kernel without OC as with 3.0.8 kernel with 15% OC.

Edited by rhen

Guest cjcandrei

Dazzozo wanted to find a way to OC the 3.4 kernel that works on the Y300 too.

Y300 uses "thermal throttling". This makes difficult to overclock it in a proper way.

And now Dazzozo is not working on this device AFAIK.

Anyway, in my experience, the phone runs as fast with 3.4 kernel without OC as with 3.0.8 kernel with 15% OC.

Then overclock on 3.4 would be fantastic. It would run 30% faster. Man... It would be great to have it. Thanks

Guest wolfjohny

Hello!

Just 2 things to report...

Maybe this mentioned earlier in the posts, but sorry for not reading all 50 pages of this topic.

I get random network failures. My network get lost and can't find any network until reboot. This happens randomly. My friend has the same phone and same ROM so I pretty sure it is ROM problem, not just my phone.

Second thing I got in mind is not bug, just my wish. Please add flashlight to Quick settings panel. (Maybe there is a way, I didn't find it o.0 )

Thanks you for great work, keep on!

Is anyone having random reboots during USB file transfers? Not always but usually after finishing the transfer and making the disconnection from the PC, I got a reboot.

Also USB mounting looks like is slower and connection is unstable with delays, etc...

I'm using nightly 24012014, just updated to 27012014, let's see

How did you unlock your bootloader?

Guest JacoboCL

It works perfect to me.

Greetings!

Which nightly do you have? I've tried with today's and still doesn't work. The Spirit FM apk is the 2014_01_10. It always shows me an error which says: 

Error: No FM accessible

SU:2 Fm:BC2 Su:1 Bt:3 Ht:0 M0:BCU

Guest miguelf

Rom installation went ok, but i cant install gapps im getting this message:

"insufficient storage space available in system partition"

How to fix this?

Edited by miguelf

Guest RannyDoscoe

Has anyone else had issues with the phone not going to deep sleep? Mine hasn't for about a month now, been using CPU Spy to monitor it... It drains the battery a bit faster.

Guest moro1957

Which nightly do you have? I've tried with today's and still doesn't work. The Spirit FM apk is the 2014_01_10. It always shows me an error which says: 

The same for me.... :unsure:

Rom installation went ok, but i cant install gapps im getting this message:

"insufficient storage space available in system partition"

How to fix this?

Format everything you find in cwm except internal sd and external sd, then flash rom and gapps. Use the gapps by rhen, it's smaller and works perfectly.

I have Jan 24 nightly at this time and Jan 15 Spirit FM version. Be sure that you give root access to Spirit FM, since I had the same problem initially because of that.

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2014_01_27_21_28_49.pngScreenshot_2014_01_27_21_29_23.png

Greetings!