[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest twain1979
I WOULD LIKE TO HELP THE DEVELOPERS, REPORTING A MALFUNCTION OF VERSION 11-20140623-NIGHTLY. 

The WIDGET TYPE TORCH, ES MANAGER ETC ... THEY LOCK THE trebuchet 

EXCUSE ME BUT USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Guest razor74

Another bug: - When i am in a call and another call incomming, if i not close this current call, after few seccond the other cannot hear me anymore...

Are the floating notification in the latest build?

You can turn on Heads Up notification now.

But, I can't find the Launcher settings.

Edited by rhen

Guest Razor3000

that floating notifications thing looks cool but i am a little afraid of the upgrade, the 20-06 nightly is working really well

Guest wards5150

Go into settings>notification drawer. There it is. slide to turn on. I'm on 25.6.14 build. Not seen it work as of yet though.

Go into settings>notification drawer. There it is. slide to turn on. I'm on 25.6.14 build. Not seen it work as of yet though.

Launcher settings in notification drawer settings? Looks wired and nothing there related to the launcher.

I can use Heads Up.

I can't find the Launcher settings (Trebuchet).

Edited by rhen

Guest wards5150

Launcher settings in notification drawer settings? Looks wired and nothing there related to the launcher.

I can use Heads Up.

I can't find the Launcher settings (Trebuchet).

I'm on Google now launcher but I just switched back to trebuchet and the option was there. I'll post a pic.

I'm on Google now launcher but I just switched back to trebuchet and the option was there. I'll post a pic.

Here a pic of setting.

You still misunderstood me.

I miss this:

post-701929-0-04916700-1403776571_thumb.

Or "Launcher" maybe was "Home". I can't remember what was the last name for it.

Edited by rhen

Guest wards5150

You still misunderstood me.

I miss this:

cyanogenmod10.jpg

Just about to reply after rereading your post. Option now is home not launcher. Been like that for a while though hasn't it. Are you trying to get pop ups working from the launcher? They only seem to work if you refresh or are actually doing something ie: update or download. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Just about to reply after rereading your post. Option now is home not launcher. Been like that for a while though hasn't it. Are you trying to get pop ups working from the launcher? They only seem to work if you refresh or are actually doing something ie: update or download. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Popups works.

The missing launcher topic is another thread, nothing to do with Heads Up.

Nor Launcher nor Home settings doesn't appear in the settings menu for me. It is completely missing.

post-701929-0-56365800-1403777335_thumb.

Edited by rhen

Guest wards5150

Popups works.

The missing launcher topic is another thread, nothing to do with Heads Up.

Nor Launcher nor Home settings doesn't appear in the settings menu for me. It is completely missing.

Screenshot_2014-06-26-12-06-21.png

Weird! What build are you on? Updated yesterday build says it is 4.4.4. Surprised we have that already as it is only a limited release from what I have read elsewhere.

Do you only have one launcher installed(trebuchet) Maybe you only get the option if you have more than one installed.

I use the latest version.

Tried to install another launcher and the Home appears.

But I can't change any of the setting of the launchers from there. There was time when I can reach the launcher settings here.

Or maybe there is no any setting for Trebuchet now?

Guest miracsu

I use the latest version.

Tried to install another launcher and the Home appears.

But I can't change any of the setting of the launchers from there. There was time when I can reach the launcher settings here.

Or maybe there is no any setting for Trebuchet now?

Try this> go to home screen and press options key and you'll see three little dots. press it and there you go. Hope this helps. Edited by miracsu

Try this> go to home screen and press options key and you'll see three little dots. press it and there you go. Hope this helps.

Tried it, but I have just the wallpapers, widgets and themes settings.

I search for the old settings, like hide icon labels, increase icon size, show/hide search bar etc.

Oh, I had to pull up the bottom part. Tricky. :)

Edited by rhen

Guest miracsu

Tried it, but I have just the wallpapers, widgets and themes settings.

I search for the old settings, like hide icon labels, increase icon size, show/hide search bar etc.

Oh, I had to pull up the bottom part. Tricky. :)

dont you see that 3 little dots? Press it and there they are you looking for.

Guest razor74

This rom is hardly buged now. I cannot talk to phone if another call income. I must close current conversation and reject other. Othwerwise , the other ppl didn't hear me anymore. I encountered everytime if happens to receive another . This is the last chanse i gived for this improvisation. I revert back to ICS and with that rom this phone will die. At least with that rom camera works perfect, youtube works perfect, hangouts din't crash phone calls work perfect.

I recomment this to other that lose time with this rom. I think we will not reach any better end with this rom, because we round into an infinite bugs circle. Saddly from release to release apears much bigger bugs...

dont you see that 3 little dots? attachicon.gif_20140626_165730.JPG Press it and there they are you looking for.

I have found it when I had wrote the previous post.

But thanks for the more clarification.

Anyway, these dots was there a couple of days ago? I don't remember it.

Edited by rhen

Guest miracsu

I have found it when I had wrote the previous post.

But thanks for the more clarification.

Anyway, these dots was there a couple of days ago? I don't remember it.

It was there  :)

Edited by miracsu

Guest Razor3000

This rom is hardly buged now. I cannot talk to phone if another call income. I must close current conversation and reject other. Othwerwise , the other ppl didn't hear me anymore. I encountered everytime if happens to receive another . This is the last chanse i gived for this improvisation. I revert back to ICS and with that rom this phone will die. At least with that rom camera works perfect, youtube works perfect, hangouts din't crash phone calls work perfect.

I recomment this to other that lose time with this rom. I think we will not reach any better end with this rom, because we round into an infinite bugs circle. Saddly from release to release apears much bigger bugs...

You are using a custom ROM in a phone that's not officially supported by cyanogen... If you don't feel comfortable with it you can buy a better phone or you can help to develop. If you can't do nothing of the above just be polite and report the bugs.

Guest joandrade

Anyone else with the experience that some recent change totally killed deep sleep? I used to get up to 3 days of battery out of the phone, with mild use:

CB84aYDl.png

That's from June 2nd (I think I was running the May 30th nightly). I then switched to the June 12th one.

And since I updated to the June 26th nightly, battery usage has gone through the roof:

QtDCQEil.png 0JmGWtsl.png

This was overnight. You can see that the phone was awake all night (on normal conditions it would have gone to sleep) and that Google Services has been pretty busy. Does any of you have the same behaviour?

Cheers