[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I know, it was  the only way for me to fix this

Damn, i'm trying to find workaround but nothing... Now I have empty storage, launcher and playstore, but it's not functional, gives me "Problem with google servers" error when I try to log in to google account.

Sync with Google Calendar works now, guess it only needed an reboot. Good thing I installed Xposed and had to reboot.

Anybody know where I can find the changelog for the nightlies?

Hello!
The problem is that after 4.4 update no service.
The list is this: Vodafone Magyarország Zrt 2g and Vodafone Magyarország Zrt 3g
So far it's been: Vodafone HU 2g and Vodafone HU 3g
can not connect because of this. Is there any solution?

THX

Guest darthmaul88

I managed to install the rom with full wipes.

I downloaded google search apk and GEL from http://phandroid.com/2013/11/14/how-to-install-google-experience-launcher-with-ok-google-command/ on the SD

Full wipes.

Install rom.

Install gapps

Then from setting I put the File explorer on the Lock screen slider shortcut.

From file explorer I install google search  and run it then log on to google account and install google now.

I install GEL.

Voila you have a launcher.

Also Play store is functioning.

Edited by darthmaul88

It seems like I have found out why default launcher (Launcher2 and/or Launcher3) is missing after update.

In Dazzozo's gapps package there is a script (system\addon.d\70-gapps.sh) that is save gapps while update your ROM and restore it after update.

The problem is that the base PA's gapps package contains GEL and remove the Launcher2 and Launcher3.

Daz modified the updater-script so it doesn't remove your launcher (because his gapps doesn't contain GEL) when install the gapps, but the remove is still there in the backup process script. The script also remove Gallery2. So If you update your ROM, it will remove your Launcher and Gallery. :P

Daz gapps also doesn't contain system\priv-app\CalendarProvider.apk. If it needed someone.

I'll upload (later) an updated version with the fixes if you wish.

Edited by rhen

Guest djuroue

That would be great for inexperienced users. There are many users which want to try this, but are afraid because some of features don't work after update. I am still satisfied with second nightlie, last one didnt update, i will wait for some bigger changelog :)

Do people even read the top posts in ROM threads?!?! 

Second post deals with OC. 

:wacko:

Second post is misleading.

It says that OC doesn't available on the 109808 baseband, but OC doesn't available on the 2030 baseband neither.

And the "Vold switchable pair feature (switchable SD cards) may be broken, I rushed it last minute" is fixed now.

Edited by rhen

Try this rom for hours. seems to work great, just two bugs found :

- UC browser : display is buggy

- SMS backup+ : it says my sms are restored, but i don't see them in my sms app

For all those with a full internal memory, I've managed to fix this. Not a clean way, but nothing's clean here. :)

1. got cwm and restore any working backup (I had 4.3 version, two weeks old)

2. do a wipe data/factory reset

3. reboot to your system and do an OTA update of kit-kat nightly (I've chosen last version)

4. reboot to recovery and flash gapps

5. reboot to your system and everything should work.

Second post is misleading.

It says that OC doesn't available on the 109808 baseband, but OC doesn't available on the 2030 baseband neither.

And the "Vold switchable pair feature (switchable SD cards) may be broken, I rushed it last minute" is fixed now.

OK - apologies so - I assumed that the top posts were kept up to date.

download calendar from google play (the blue one). Then go to sync paramaters, uncheck calendar sync, check calendar sync. works for me

Confirmed. I had to reboot also.

Do the nightlies updates perform a factory reset?

download calendar from google play (the blue one). Then go to sync paramaters, uncheck calendar sync, check calendar sync. works for me

Thanks! It worked.

Edited by xzx

Guest rale_ts

I would sugest Daz if he can to implement  swap of internal partitions like Joestone did in his CM10.1 ROM and automatically you get a lot bigger system partition and no storage problem.

I was using Joestone CM10.1 ROM with swaped internal partition and I really liked that idea of bigger system partition.

Does anyone with Hynix eMMC try it out yet? My friend have it and since his english ain't good I'm asking you guys instead of him. He's afraid it would brick his G300.

Edited by Puget