• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Paranoid Android 4.+

17 posts in this topic

Posted

whether it is possible for our phone

Posted

Possible, won't work well probably.

Posted

and somebody will undertake it

Posted

Who knows?

Maybe somebody will.

Maybe not.

Will you?

Posted

Meyby no .....;)

Posted

if you have CM11 already someone could build it and it would work just as good as that 

Posted

ported this one for my phone but stuck on boot animation screen is it same with you?

Posted

ported this one for my phone but stuck on boot animation screen is it same with you?

Compile it, why port?

Posted

well, soon enough :-)

NwMuN3G.pngWBW6kP1.png

Posted

well, soon enough :-)

Why not the KitKat based 4.0?

JB is easier?

Posted

JB is easier?

I was just experimenting with building it "properly" and followed a 4.3 guide to the letter. Will share it when I can solve a little problem that happens when flashing. If I can't solve I'll share it all the same with instructions.

Not even sure if I can build it as seamlessly as I did with 4.3 (I'm literally just using Daz's device stuff and framework changes, and reverting a CM commit in bluetooth).

Posted

JB is easier?

kitkat version barley has any features yet, so i would stick with the JB version 

Posted

Paranoid Android 4.1 beta pleesss

Posted

why would you port a heavy rom to our phone if you want performance

IMO makes no sense

Posted

someone should port slim 4.1.2 with default kernel from B952 compiled with linaro ... This would work all over phoenes very smooth as slim is slim :)

Posted

someone should port slim 4.1.2 with default kernel from B952 compiled with linaro ... This would work all over phoenes very smooth as slim is slim :)

I think it's time to switch to a new device if you want things to get any better. The g300 is at its best now, it's been pushed to the limit and by the looks of it it won't go any further.

Posted

I have the Galaxy S i9000 and although it is officially supported by the PA team its 4.4 releases are laggy and buggy. The G300 wont be better as it has slightly lower specs that the i9000 even though it is at the same clock speed