No service problem Cyanogenmod 4.4

Guest Seshommaru

Guest Seshommaru

Hello. I have installed cyanogenmod nightly 4.4 rom on this device. I had "No service" since I have installed the custom rom.

Before I had 10.1 rom and worked just fine. I tried to install 10.2 after I saw that I had no service but didn't worked either. I have 4.4 custom rom from cyanogenmod installed wright now but still the same problem... No service. 

No ideea what I can do about it. Can this problem be fixed?!?!

Guest Seshommaru

Why do people feel the need to open new threads for ROM specific issues such as this rather than posting in the ROM's main thread....  :wacko:

Why do people feel the need to comment just to be noticed? Are you feeling lonely?

Why do people feel the need to comment just to be noticed? Are you feeling lonely?

Post your query in the thread where you have taken your ROM from. The developer (or someone with a solution) is most likely to reply there instead of here.

Guest Seshommaru

Post your query in the thread where you have taken your ROM from. The developer (or someone with a solution) is most likely to reply there instead of here.

I have taken the ROM from cyanogenmod.org site. Not from any of the threads from this forum. 

Now if we have finished wit this off topic discution. 

Could the base band be the problem?

When I've installed te cm11 rom it changed my baseband from 2030 to 109808 ( I think).

I have taken the ROM from cyanogenmod.org site. Not from any of the threads from this forum.

Now if we have finished wit this off topic discution.

Could the base band be the problem?

When I've installed te cm11 rom it changed my baseband from 2030 to 109808 ( I think).

You have taken the rom from the cyanogenmod site which originates from HERE, from Dazzozo. That's why it says unnoficial. What Dayler said is correct, ask your ROM specific questions in the ROM specific thread. Thats why they're there.